1. james johnson

james johnson New Member

any zombie enthusiasts want to brainstorm?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction' started by james johnson, Jun 29, 2016.

sorry not sure if this is the "write" place for this post, but I'm just wondering if there is any zombie fans out there who want to bounce around ideas or brainstorm together, or even co write this book lol, i have a pretty decent plot summary i think, lots of people who i pitched the idea to loved it (wasn't my own family lol) but I've been told it would make a good game even or a movie, so i am pretty happy about that, but this is my first actual book I've only ever done short stories, i have heaps and heaps of moleskins filled with ideas and characters I'm saving for the right books or stories, but I'm just looking for someone to bounce ideas off of to check the plausibility of my plot and some of the characteristics my zombies take. but i want to talk about character development, location, character development, etc. but the big part is i want someone to poke holes in my plot, my disease, characteristics, and whatever else to make it bulletproof, thanks guys btw this is my second post so please forgive if this is in the wrong place, thanks everyone!

2. Boger

Boger Senior Member

There's a collaboration section, and I think this would belong there, because I take this as an invitation to collaborate. Which I hereby gladly accept. Can I read what you have?

3. james johnson

james johnson New Member

yeah of course ill start a conversation with you

4. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

It might also help to post this in the plot section, and actually give a description of what the plot is. It will be much easier for people to look for plotholes and poke holes, if they know what the plot is to begin with. ;)

5. Joe Doaks

Joe Doaks New Member

You MUST be joking. Zombie enthusiasts brainstorm. :eek:
    Not going to happen.:D

6. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

... I went three and a half months without noticing that.

How

7. ToBeInspired

ToBeInspired Senior Member

This is from quite a while ago, but I'm willing to help if at all possible.

8. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Zombies?
    I see those when I go into society. Brain or not, they are already here. Problem is they haven't
    officially come out with a statement declaring this. Doesn't have to be undead to be a zombie.
    ZomieApoc.jpg