1. Cheeno

Cheeno Member

Personal Forum Favourites?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cheeno, Oct 18, 2008.

I don't know if this has been covered before, but I'm curious to know what parts of the Forums users prefer, and why? Personally, I'm into the Novel and Short-Story sections. Crime and thriller short stories, to be specific, though I'm also partial to General Fiction at times. What's your preference?

2. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Fair question. Myself I loiter mostly in the poetry forum. This is because I enjoy review and like to fairly detailed, I cannot afford the time to offer such review elsewhere though have previously spent much time in the general Short Story forum to this effect. As much as the next, I enjoy a furtive couple of minutes in the lounge, a relaxed area to provide distraction and tidbits of interest. And of course I enjoy the contest forum, running one and competing in the other where time permits.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I spend a lot of time in the Review Room forums. Mostly, I lean toward Short Stories and Novels over Poetry or Lyrics, and least on Screenplays.

But The Writing Issues area is where some of the most interesting and thought-provoking questions come up. I learn a lot from that part of the site.

4. tehuti88

tehuti88 New Member

I visit the General Writing, Character Development, and Plot Creation forums mostly, then peek into the Lounge, though I usually haven't much to say.

I don't visit any of the writing forums as I'm not here to give writing critique. *shrug*

5. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

General Writing, Character Development, Plot Creation, Novels, Lounge and Spelling and Grammar.... always worth a part of my day with a coffee or two!

6. FantasyWitch

FantasyWitch New Member

Novels and poetry. Short stories tend to bore me unless they are good, which is hard to do.

7. tarnished

tarnished Contributor Contributor

Poetry.
    Oh, and more poetry.

Thats the only area I have been focusing on for a while, and I find myself myself the most helpful I could be versus the other review areas.

8. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

I spend a lot of time in the Lounge

Otherwise, I tend to review in the poetry section, although have been known to dip into short stories and lyrics. I also try and take a look at some of the Charector Devlopment and Plot Creation forums.

9. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

Word games is where you'll find me. I love playing with words and even more so when i can see how others turn them around. Other than that the Writing issues, novels and poetry.

10. Suomyno

Suomyno Member

Mostly in Writing Issues or the Review Room (short stories and poetry)