Personal Highlights of 2013

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by erebh, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

Happy New Year everyone!!!!! It's been a fun ride and I am so happy for all of you, especially @erebh!

My year has been full of good. I can't believe it's over already.

In this year:
    • I finished my First year of College
    • I've had Huge success in my new major
    • Got to spend a lot of time with my family over the last couple of weeks
    • Broke away from all the images that had built up about me to be more myself than ever
    • I've learned a lot about writing and produced some decent quality work
    • Ascended to Contributor status here on the Forums
    • Came close to having my first jobs as a Discus Coach and an English/writing tutor

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but when I think about it, not a lot of big things happened in my life on the positive side...

Hmmm...2012 was a year of fun and growth. 2013 was a year of transformation. 2014 will be a year of action. So many good things have happened in this year, but the most significant thing for me has been getting in touch with my self. I've broken down the images and facades and allowed myself to start growing in a different direction and it's been very bright. Now I'm just looking forward to grabbing next year by the horns and steering my own ship. That is my resolution, this year. I am going to be an initiator, a driver, a directive force in my own life before circumstance and before other people. I will jump on opportunities and make the most of what I can. No procrastinating, no excuses, no b.s. from me or anyone. I've laid my foundations this year, now I'm ready to build! Let's go, Happy New Year!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    TessaT, erebh, Cogito and 2 others like this.
  2. bhshravankumar

bhshravankumar New Member

Congrats , Wish U all success in 2014

erebh likes this.