Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricius

Patricius New Member

Please delete this account.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Patricius, Jul 27, 2017.

I made an account here in the belief that unlike another writing-forum it did not encourage obscene works. I now know you do have a section so dedicated. Please delete this account and desist from writing filth.

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

images (3).jpg

Laurin Kelly, BayView and Cave Troll like this.
  3. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Would this count as the first outro-intro ever?

Cave Troll and C.F. Boehlke like this.
  4. Masked Mole

Masked Mole Senior Member

Here at Writing Forums, we do not condone assisted suicide. Please get help.

Cave Troll likes this.
  5. mashers

mashers Contributor Contributor Community Volunteer

The forum doesn't encourage works of any particular kind. The forums are open to anybody to use or not use as they wish. Nobody is being encouraged into one genre or another.

You can't have looked very hard before signing up. The forum list is there on the home page even if you're not signed in.

Did you know that you can just leave a forum at any time? Also, did you know that you don't have to read the parts of a forum that don't interest you? No?

It must be really hard for you to walk down the street and pass shops and other places that don't interest you or that you don't like, and feeling forced to walk into each and every one of them. Perhaps you should contact them too and ask them to desist.

What makes you think it's ok to command people to "desist" just because you don't like what they are doing? Do you know that people have the right to write whatever they want, and to post about it on this forum? And another thing: if you don't like it, you have the right to leave.

6. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Man, I'm trying to break into writing filth, there's gold in them thar hills (and valleys, hollows, gullies....)

Tenderiser and Cave Troll like this.
  7. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum Patricius! (and at the same time, I suppose, goodbye?)

From the Forum Rules:
    So there you go. I'm sorry if, for you, this was akin to visiting a strip club and knowing even after you've left, shocked and appalled, you'll still be in their security cam footage. But we don't delete accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.