1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

The Charmed Fill-ins (Fan-Fic)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Oct 19, 2012.

"Hear now the words of the witches, the secrets we hid in the night, the oldest of Gods are invoked here, the great work of magic is sought. In this night and in this hour, I'll call upon the ancient power, bring your powers to we sisters three, we want the power, give us the power." --Phoebe Halliwell

The Charmed Fill-ins

Story: In the world of magic, three powerful witches (the Charmed Ones) protect the world from being over-run by the forces of evil (demons, dark witches, etc.). The Charmed Ones are the most powerful witches to walk the earth--there's Piper Halliwell the potion-maker, who had the power of Molecular Speed (freezing, speeding up, or combusting objects and people); Phoebe Halliwell the spell-writer, with the power of Seeing and Feeling; and Paige, with the power of Mind, Movement and Whitelighter powers. But suddenly one day they went missing...and its up to you all to "fill-in" their job until we can find them.

Game Play: You are all witches who lived in the same town as the Halliwell sisters, the Charmed Ones, before they disapeared. When their absence became apparent about a week ago, every witch in town (us) met at the Halliwell manse (a house thats big, but not quite a mansion) and you've come to the conclusion to fill-in the position of the Charmed Ones until they return, or we can find enough clues to find them. Someone has to protect their spell book after all, the Book of Shadows--it could be highly dangerous in the wrong hands. The GM (Me) will decide when enemies attack and we will all fight and solve the problem as a team.

Other than that, you all have free will to wonder the house, go shopping, go to work (if you have a job), just live your character's life. Just have fun with it! And I will reveal clues as to what happened to the Charmed Ones as the story progresses. They are in dire trouble and its up to us to do their sacred duty until we can bring them back...

The story begins with you and the others gathered in the Halliwell great room. We've just agreed to fill-in for the Charmed Ones and now we're introducing ourselves. Make your char as eccentric or normal as you please!

Witch Powers (Active or Nonactive): Your char will have ONE power, in addition to being able to cast spells and scrying. The only spells you can use are spells that the Book of Shadows reveals (I will announce them when they appear in the book), which is kept in the attic on a podium. Here is a link to get ideas for your char's power: http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Powers Remember, you char may have only ONE power and it cannot be any of the ones possessed by the Charmed Ones or the ability to control other people's powers in any way. Powers are labeled Active (like firethrowing) or Nonactive (like having prophetic dreams). Its up to you!

Character Template: (post on Discussion Thread)

Name:

Appearance:

Brief history, Job/Career, etc.(optional):

Personality:

Witch Power:

Other info:

(Rules: the usual--control no one else char, play by the game rules, no godplaying, have funfunfun!)

2. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Approved

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Hansy Fillory stood among his fellow witches in the sunny great room. It seemed weird, unnatural, for them to be in someone elses private space without their knowledge. Especially the Charmed Ones--no demon that entered here had ever lived to tell the tale. Hansy was an experienced demon hunter and he worked alone, he knew how tough it was to take on the forces of the underworld. The Charmed Ones had probably vaniquished five-times as many as he had. They were his role models, his idols, the reason he started hunting demons--and now they were missing. Possibly in trouble.

"So, we're all going to be the Charmed Fill-ins", Hansy said in his strong voice. "Are you all in? I can't do this alone. And I need help finding the Charmed Ones and bringing them back. They could be in grave trouble." Hansy looked imploringly at everyone in the room. They have to agree, Hansy thought. I can't do this alone...

Although he would understand if they said no. Demon hunting was a thankless job, the humans who lived and worked in the city and all around the world had no idea of the magic world (witches, warlocks, demons, etc.), they ha dno idea that the Charmed Ones were the only thing keeping demons from taking over. And now they were missing, and it fell to them to take up the mantle.