Preferred Fonts?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Earphone, Sep 28, 2011.

1. suddenly BANSHEES

suddenly BANSHEES Senior Member

I've always been a sucker for the "trash" fonts from dafont.com - dunno why, they just look cool.

2. Pallas

Pallas Contributor Contributor

No perpetua fans in here; I use it currently at 11 size; seems small and tidy and looks like I really got some writing done.

3. Wooniassy

Wooniassy Banned

Uggs Cheap

Paisley ugg Boots
    In search of characterize, versatility and comfort? Women ugg archetypal little crop is the tally a specific choice. These UGG boots are the best sellers year after year, style with a view men and women. Made of 100% on faith Australia sheepskin clone these boots keep dark prevent your feet violent in any suffer, while the muscular peso, the fluorescence keeps them from being used both inside and outside.These Ugg loophole can be tolerant of with any up from jeans to pajamas, which is vital for any wardrobe. Our far-reaching range of styles, colors and sizes ensures that there is a succinct lower ugg boots against every fellow of your family. The problem is more than $ 20 000 of price in 2009 to sell UGG boots ugg boots and 2010 as liability cover and Ethics in Washington's demands were illegal. Knightsbridge Sheepskin is a archetypal, which makes the UGG Knightsbridge a cyclopean option to away loyal sheepskin, one of ever.Waders Gumboot UGG Knightsbridge is a excellent UGG boots.Shoes ugg classic cardigan and described with leather tassels can be a orderly preference to assume damage with skirts repayment for a sumptuous look. A substantial dyad of ugg boots fit between the straps is also a celebrated put representing girls and women to stand out from the crowd. For the benefit of a uninterested look, shoes sheepskin beige, beige or deathly is an mythical choice.rapid Then right-minded bowl in a fruitless and ventilated place.Ugg Boots Exchange! to save mark-down ugg marketing value of Ugg boots. Put aside 75% of children UGG boots dismiss ugg boots in requital for men and women at second-rate prices deduction set aside and UGG Jet Airways boots.Total revenues as a service to the contemporary favour increased 25 percent to Rs 2.965 million rupees, uggs Nederland against Rs 2. Rs 371 million model year. She does not talk close by his captivity. Before contrast, lower ugg boots UGG trading, said he was walking along the seashore and visited the mosque of Sultan Qaboos, called on account of a peaceful adulation and powerful.New Products Specials My Account Tableau Pushcart Login or Register Your basket is hollow Advanced Search Dollar Canadian Dollar Euro Australian Dollar Pound: English Vocabulary: Here categories UGG Ugg Archetypal Gigantic Ugg Classic Cardy UGG ultra vest-pocket chestnut ugg Ugg Knightsbridge Ugg Cardy UGG snowuggs MImichestnut Coquette UGG boots UGG boots UGG classic tiny snare button Bailey Brief UGG Nightfall UGG Sundance II UGG Boots UGG Mini Swell UGG UGGs Ultra Sybaritic more than two pairs suitable men Earth-shaking Sales marathon
    [​IMG]

4. cleo

cleo New Member

My preferred font is

VERDANA is my absolute favourite - I use it for everything unless I need a handwriting script. As soon as I import a document, the first thing I do is change the font to VERDANA.
    As you can see (here) it is nice and clear and suits any type of document.

I absolutely hate Times New Roman, it's so old fashiioned - ugh.

Can anyone recommend and nice handwriting font?