1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributing Member Contributor

Presentation at Westerville (Ohio) Library on January 14th

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TWErvin2, Jan 8, 2016.

Hey Folks,

Just thought I'd post information about a presentation I have coming up at the Westerville Public Library on January 14th from 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm. I'll be talking about publishing, working with editors and artists and more, with a slant toward fantasy/SF, but not exclusively.

Here's the link to the library's announcement and how to register to attend--don't worry, it's free!

Link: Westerville Public Library: Writing Fantasy and Sci-Fi with Terry W. Ervin II

2. Lucidity

Lucidity Member

Unfortunately, I live in the UK. Do you know if there'll be a live stream (long shot) or a youtube upload of the event? I'd like to attend ;)

3. TWErvin2

I do not know. It wasn't mentioned. They are pretty tech savvy. I will contact them to find out. They have major authors like Mitch Albom just recently, present as well. I will be using a PowerPoint to supplement my discussion and answering of questions.

4. TWErvin2

No, no live stream, or Youtube video, of the event appears to be in the cards. :(