Tags:
  1. Kinzvlle

Kinzvlle At the bottom of a pit Contributor

Story Shop

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by Kinzvlle, Apr 2, 2019.

Doing camp Nano this year, one of the offers was a three-month free coupon code for this thing called Story Shop. As far as offers go, it`s not a bad one. Haven`t toyed with it to much yet. It is billed as a one-stop shop for..storys. Explains the name. Has tools or bars as they put it for planning out world building and plot beats as well as a (alleged) distraction free mode. Sounds like some of it could be useful, was wondering if anybody here had any experience with it. I`ll post my thoughts and experience on it here If I decide to fool around with it more. Kinda more set up for fiction and my main focus right now is more of personal/creative nonfiction. Though the beats bar could be adapted for that as well for structuring.

2. Kinzvlle

Kinzvlle At the bottom of a pit Contributor

Note: the beat feature offers various fiction templates. Heroes journey, and etc. Neat enough I suppose not useful to what i`m doing atm. Might be to others.

3. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

@Kinzvlle

From your point of view, does it look at all useful for science fiction. Specifically in ship or station setting and development? I'm somewhat intrigued by this as a potential tool for direction.