1. Amethyst Status

Amethyst Status New Member

Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Amethyst Status, Sep 27, 2017.

Hello, everyone! If in understanding this correctly, the progress journal is for projects your working on, and their goals. Right? Well that's what mine is about. I am working on two books right now, but one is a mere idea.

So the one I'm actually working on is about aliens that come to earth thousands of years ago, and establish their own island, only to be kicked out by the society that came only a hundred years earlier. These are the humans that migrated from Mars due to its major desertification and destruction. I'm still developing the plot, so if it sounds cheesy, I'm still working on it. I already have the main character in hand, but not her name. She comes from Neptune as a sea creature.

I'll reveal the other idea as soon as I work more on it! :read2: :write:

Aria Thorne and zoupskim like this.
  2. Amethyst Status

I forgot to mention that the main character went to earth because of a treaty to have a planet where all alien types are welcome. I might demolish that idea, but I'm still building on it, so I might keep it. :D

3. Amethyst Status

RattenHaus here we come! :supersmile:

I have a new story idea! Am am actually more progressed than in the alien idea! :ghost:

So basically there are six groups of rats. They are Marsh Dynasty, Grassland Dynasty, Desert Raiders, Snow Kingdom, Forest Tribe, and the Mountain Clan. The leader of the Marsh Dynasty tries to take over all the groups for himself, and sends his group to fight. Before doing this however, his spies capture all the other leaders and throw them into a prison called RattenHaus. Classy move :wotwot:

Without their leaders, the groups don't know what to do. Two of the groups join the Marsh Dynasty's plan out of fright, leaving the other three to take this force down and save their leaders. There is multiple battles and fights in the middle, along with some drama and a drop of romance.

This is not the end, but just a basic overview. Thinking of doing it for the NaNoWriMo challenge!

Dracon likes this.