Project Zero Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Keitsumah, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Perhaps both? ^^

2. Scarfe

Scarfe New Member

Sorry, I hi-jacked it a little earlier unintentionally, but here we go.

Name: Mute

Bio: A feral. Who knows, lived with her family surviving off the land, self-reliant.

Appearance: Large eyes, a gaunt appearance but with wiry muscles that look useful given the right circumstance. Unable to speak.

haha that is all I am giving you, take it or leave it (I have put money on 'leave it') but it is a character that dots my more sci-fi orientated work.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Interesting, and accepted. And you seem like a very active poster btw Scarfe, that will be needed for this lol (so many characters i can toy with... :D)

4. Keitsumah

Ooops i didn't accept! Sorry! Accepted and apologies for my scatter-mindedness on this one! :redface:

5. Scarfe

Scarfe New Member

Nice one, Mute it is.

6. Keitsumah

and its one of the two but im not telling until you see it :D oh wait actually maybe both... (lol i am so screwing with you guys's minds)

Edit: ack i forgot i said it was smart too (knew i forgot something!)

7. Question

Question Active Member

Hey people finally posted, sorry bout the wait. Great posts by the way guys I'm really into this story. I don't know if you want to do this but I've done it in other rpgs and I do it automatically now. Its posting the name of your character in the title, and it kind of helps keep the characters organized so we know what characters are doing what. Also it helps when people have multiple characters and what not. Idk its just a suggestion.

8. Keitsumah

good idea actually -you're in Erik's Vampire Story aren't you? Same system and though i think i can keep up with the names it might help with others.

Edit: Now for someone new... THE PREDATOR! :D

9. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

I'm a little confused about the story now, are we in the city, or heading out, or are we already outside chasing the thing?

10. Question

Question Active Member

From what I read from keitsumahs post it seemed like were out of town on a path that leads to the military's base or what ever area zero is.

11. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

Ok, thanks

12. Keitsumah

yeah, correct Question. I figured my wording could have been better but at least you guys figured it out -promise I'll make it more obvious next time.

And as for Brit questioning the general actually that came earlier than expected -you're sharp! Just wait for the story to continue though and you'll see why...:p

13. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

Yes, I am in character - if you check out my template! She is a pro, and is there because a trusted colleague had real concerns (and you don't know what Joe told her!). So if General Strike isn't behaving like she thinks she should - you bet shes gonna be on his ass!

14. Keitsumah

k well Brit dont mind me if i don't post for a bit (i want others to start posting as well) for reactions. Then you get to meet the predator (or is that really its name?)

First fight is coming very soon....

15. BritInFrance

Looking forward to it!

16. Keitsumah

now who thinks that brought up a few new questions to the board? :p

17. Question

Question Active Member

Ok got up a really small reaction post. Kinda bummed I missed all the action though lol.

18. BritInFrance

Question: you gotta be quick when faced with a WAR Beast! Good to see you back.

Keitsumah: yeah I have a few questions. Didn't expect there to be survivors! I think Magda is wondering what else Project Zero may have produced!

19. Cannoli

Cannoli New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to say love the story so far! I am nearing the end of the first page and every character pulls me further in the story :D

20. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

I agree with cannoli. This rpg is awesome!

21. Depressing Jester

Depressing Jester New Member

Hey, sorry for short post, but since I read your rules for how combat, I wondered whether you as the "DM" would want to determine "sneak checks". Or is that up to my discretion for future posts?

22. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    I'd like to join! Let me present Wing.

Name: Wing

Bio: Wing is a blind girl who lost her parents early. She has survived on the hospitality of strangers, often wandering to other locations. She is able to 'see' through her other senses, like hearing and vibrations. She lived for a while among a group of fighting monks, thereby learning the art of fighting with her hands as her only weapon.

Wing doesn't remember her early years, nor her name. She has taken name after the thing she admires the most. She envy the birds their ability to fly where they please. She loves animals and has a way with them. Her blindness making her appear less as a threat and more of a thing they can ignore, or sometimes even a friend.

Personality: She is a kind soul, she rarely get angry. She is a quiet girl and prefer to keep out of arguments. She prefers solitude against the presence of others, as she fears they might make fun of her because of her lost sight.

Appearance: She wears a black hairband over her eyes. Her clothes is green and brown, perfectly camouflaged in the forest (someone helped her). She has brown hair with the hint of gold when hit by sunshine. Her only possession is her knuckle bracers which she carries in her pocket.

23. Keitsumah

accepted Pepper! and i hope you guys keep getting pulled in further to Project Zero -there's a lot of secrets and mysteries going on, and that will all lead up to one heck of an ending! also, I am thinking of making a part 2 to Project Zero (may sound early but i have so many ideas i figure di may as well do it)

And for Brit: W.A.R-Beast actually stands for something that you will learn later, and yeah i thought it would be interesting to let you know that people lived from being "taken" by Project Zero! :D

24. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Wing is currently some distance away from you, I don't think the characters would stumble upon her yet. ;)

25. Keitsumah

and now Project Zero found her... this should be interesting :D