Project Zero Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Keitsumah, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Nice. I like the turn, this should indeed be interesting.

I wont be able to post in the week-end, because of lack of internet. :(

2. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

Hi Pepper1, interesting entrance!

Keitsumah: Magda so wants to kick Strike in the ass

3. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Great intro indeed and a very interesting character as well. One uber-nitpicky thing though: when facing wild animals exposing your throat conveys being harmless. Or rather, you signal that you are defeated (and therefore harmless). So lowering your head would probably convey the opposite. Not that it really matters but I just noticed :p

4. Question

Question Active Member

Ah, but who knows how a w.a.r beast is going to react. Maybe they take exposing your throat as a sign for an easy lunch. lol

Keitsumah: Hey, so are the people who were attacked by the war beast things not dead? Does that mean Arts brother could still be alive? :eek:

Oh and welcome to the rpg pepper1.

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

well Art's brother was said to have been found dead with deep claw marks six years before (i do catch those things)-but i have an idea what i could do with that. And nope, None of the people that dissapeared are dead -and a surprise for Magda becuz her cousin happens to be the handler of Taiga (or Project Zero). another hint: Taiga is female. keep that in your heads for later :D

and is everyone else shocked that these supposed "monsters" are actually an elite creature meant for rescue tasks? lol, and there are many types for each situation that i plan on introducing. Currently, we know Raider so ill give you hsi type of rescue:

Name: Prototype 1 (aka Raider)

Appearance: Fifty feet in length, one of the largest planned by Dr. Gerome. Has black scales and skin with dark red eyes. ONly one pair of wings that span over a hundred feet when fully extended. Also has a club-like tip to his tail which is useful for rear combat. Hind-legs are of typical dragon appearance, but forepaws are more like hands in order to pick up and manipulate things.

Purpose: Meant for large, night-time rescues due to his black palor. Can carry up to a dozen people of average weight. Usually for air rescue, but can also perform water rescues as well due to the webbing inbetween his fingers and toes.

Handler: Private Kyle Hanson (W.A.R-Rider)

Edit: and about Strike yep i agree with you Brit. Gah he is one of my less favorite characters... but htne he has his part and it will prove to be very interesting i assure you

6. BritInFrance

Hi, can I clarify where we are and what we are doing. I thought we were all sitting on Raider ready to go to the base. Then Thomas jumped down from the tree and started the conversation with Strike. Are we still sitting on the back of Raider, or what? And if so is there any plans to move anywhere. Because Magda is getting uncomfortable!

7. Question

Question Active Member

Yeah I'm kind of confused too, I think were still on raider heading to the base though.

8. Keitsumah

they're still on Raider -and i promise that we will arrive at the base shortly

9. BritInFrance

Hi Keitsumah, Magda has gone off on her own to have a chat with Hanson. He is one of your characters, so thought you'd like to respond.

10. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

I'm not sure Depressing will show up, should we maybe move along? Kinda boring to wait for him.

11. Question

Question Active Member

Yeah It seems allot of people have kind of disappeared.

12. BritInFrance

Not sure why. Some people haven't even posted since they posted their templates. Shame, because I think it would have been even better with more characters in the mix. I often feel reluctant to post, because I don't want to dominate, so I hold off for a while hoping one of the others will appear...

13. Keitsumah

okay posted and I have Wing on the way to the base via dragonflight. and the others are getting some surprises as well -can't wait to see Art's reaction!

On a side note -thanks guys for playing this game! It's my first RPG so I'm not as experienced as some game masters, but i hope i can make up for that with the flexibility in my stories that allows me to make hair-pin changes :redface:

14. Question

Question Active Member

Arts mind has officially been boggled.:eek:

Peter doesn't happen to have half a dragons heart does he? lol

@keitsumah: Your a great gm keitsumah and I've enjoyed this rpg allot. I would have never known this was your first gm'ing, keep up the good work

15. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

And Wing met Garan. I'm looking forward to Wing having to tell Strike she took a ride with Taiga. :)

16. Keitsumah

lol.

17. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

Has Project Zero stopped, or are we waiting for all to post?