1. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

So today was filled with awesomeness.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CDRW, Feb 7, 2009.

I'm taking a photography class and the teacher gave us an assignment called "The Emotion of Motion." Stupid name aside, I was really excited for it. You see, I have a cousin that works at the Miller Motorsports Park and he was able to get me in today on a photographers pass so I could photograph a race they were having. What better way to spend your homework than going to the racetrack for free?

For those of you who don't know, the Miller Motorsports Park is the largest road course in North America, hosting both the superbike world championship and the ama superbike championship.

After I finished up I went to the club-house to hang out and have some lunch, and my cousin sprang something else on me. He said that if I wanted to, they could probably hold an exhibit of work from me and my classmates, including getting them into a minors race to take photos.

2. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

\o/

Hooray for awesome days + the exhibit sounds like a great opportunity - congrats. :D

3. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Thanks. I'm really excited for this opportunity. It could actually turn out to be really big.