Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueWolf

BlueWolf Banned

I have been published, but how do I tell everyone where to find it?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by BlueWolf, Jul 16, 2010.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I am a new member and got stuck in straight away. I PM'd the big boss several hours ago, but have yet no reply, as to how I can let you all know, not only have I been published (most exciting), but how you guys and gals can find it?

I can't mention the site, I can't mention that you can go to my username, so what am I supposed to do?

This is not my be-all and end-all for being here, for I want to share what I have learned (it has been a ride and a half, I can tell you - or not), and perhaps learn some things from members who know more than I.

What do I do?

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Simple. You don't advertise here. That isn't what this site is for. You will have to limit your marketing to other venues.

Nothing prevents you from mentioning the name of your book (but not a site link for purchase!) in your profile, for those who may be interested. But this is not a marketplace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.