1. Raven

Raven Banned

Britney 'miffed' at manager

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Raven, Apr 15, 2007.

Troubled pop star Britney Spears reportedly blames her manager for "pushing" her into rehab, which she claims has stalled her career comeback.

The 25-year-old singer ended up in a California clinic after a number of headline-grabbing antics, including shaving off her blonde locks and arriving at Hollywood parties without underwear.

But the star is blaming the bizarre series of events on manager Larry Rudolph and is reportedly "miffed" at him for forcing her to seek professional help, according to The Scoop.

A source says, "There is tension. He's been trying to get her to get help, and she doesn't feel she needs it.

"She only wants people around her whom she trusts as she works towards her comeback."

The Toxic singer has already started working on her new album with hitmakers Pharrell Williams and Ne-Yo.

Spears left Promises Rehab Centre in Malibu last month after a month-long stay for unspecified problems.

Thoughts

~Raven.

2. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    She's a wreck.
    Never liked her, but this is getting pathetic.

3. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

^ Agreed.

4. Frost

Frost Active Member

I predict her to fade into obscurity after this next album. That or she'll OD.

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

The girl has to get attention somehow, she was losing the spotlight....what more can you expect!!!
    But yeah I agree with you Frost.....

~Torana

6. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

To be honest, I feel sorry for her. Being a pop singer, movie star or generally famous would be extremely stressful. Just think, she just broke up with her hunsband, which is bad enough, but to do this in front of the world would be humiliating and very upsetting. The woman had so many eyes scrutinising everything she did and it's not just her. Just think what it would be like coming out of a relationship like that and feeling depressed with the world (most of it) watching. I'm not surprised she went over the deep end. Put yourself in her shoes, and I'm not talking about all the 'good stuff' that comes with fame. Think about people taking your picture while you are shopping, having lunch, taking a crap. It would be horrible to have every move you make under scrutiny. Sure, they should realise what they are getting into and Brittney should not blame everyone else for her F*#@! ups.

7. Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland New Member

D= Sorry but I'm no longer indifferent to Brittney. She needs to die in a hole. :mad: