Quotes That Make You ROFL!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by soujiroseta, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gods

It's by Neil Gaiman, the same guy who made the comic "Sandman", which immediately grants him awesomeness.

2. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

3. zorell

zorell New Member

One of my favorite Youtube shows, What the Buck with Michael Buckley, gave me some laughs.

Buckley: Yeah I'm gay, you jealous? (grinning wide)What the Buck?

4. destinationless

destinationless New Member

I cant believe people share the same humor as me. Usually I'm the only one laughing... :p I love Invader Zim and stand-up comedy; Demetri Martin is my favorite comedian. ..And who can resist a good Bush slipup, or twenty? :p

"...but this flight was like the best flight I've ever been on, and I'm not bragging but... you are looking at a new member of Mile High Club, thank you! *massive applause* ...Solo Aviator Division." -Arj Barker

"'Sort of' is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It's just a filler. Sort of - it doesn't really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after 'I love you' or 'You're going to live.' " -Demetri Martin

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B Johnson

-D

5. BackDoorMan1970

BackDoorMan1970 New Member

On this rocky road i've travelled. The rocks I could not avoid usually led to punishment from a man SLAMMING A GAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!