1. Grapefruit

Grapefruit New Member

Random questions.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Grapefruit, Sep 4, 2017.

If you jam insecticide into a microwave and set it to defrost, what would happen? Other random questions that are really absurd are great and can be asked!

2. Walking Dog

Walking Dog Active Member

Defrosting a can of Raid in the microwave would almost certainly have dire consequences for those inhabiting the dwelling. What would happen if you artificially inseminated a house cat egg with tiger semen and reinserted the embryo back into the house cat?

Cave Troll likes this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    IDK, probably nothing. But on the off chance it did take, it would kill your poor kitty. :(

Would you be my patient? :D

4. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

If you artificially inseminated a tiger with house cat semen you might get a hybrid though...

Troll, not if my life depended on it, sorry ( I just can't trust a dentist with bunches)

Iain Aschendale and Cave Troll like this.
  5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Aw man...:( You is not any fun. :p

6. The Dapper Hooligan

The Dapper Hooligan (V) ( ;,,;) (v) Contributor

Life, uh... finds a way.

What are bunches?

Cave Troll likes this.
  7. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

look at his hair

8. The Dapper Hooligan

You mean pigtails?

9. big soft moose

pig tails are braided

[​IMG]

'trolls don't in the least resemble a pigs tail, they are more like a foxes brush

Cave Troll likes this.
  10. The Dapper Hooligan

I always thought pigtails were just tied on each side and when they were braided we called them twin braids. Maybe it's a geographic difference.

11. Xboxlover

Xboxlover Senior Member

Always wondered what would happen if a man sent a fish tank into space. What would happen to the fish? Like would the fish die on the craft? You know because of the lack of gravity or would the fish float in water bubbles. Haha just kidding I made that question up on the fly. Dumb one huh! XD

12. Xboxlover

Xboxlover Senior Member

Nope, not where I'm from pig tails is the definition of splitting the hair into to pony tails doesn't matter if their braided or not. Pig tails can be on the sides or in the back, curled, straight, braided...

Cave Troll likes this.
  13. The Dapper Hooligan

This is actually a really cool question. I know in the vacuum of the water would boil away and your fish would simultaneously expand, freeze dry and evacuate themselves and could possibly live if returned to water and pressure in under a minute (humans can last about 90 seconds, though only 15-30 seconds of that is conscious). Disappointingly they wouldn't explode, though. NASA has actually sent fish into space, but the only information I could really dig up was that they had trouble navigating without gravity and would swim in loops instead of straight lines. So, apparently not super deadly to them.

I've always wondered why the Kardashians are famous. Not enough to really do any thorough research, but apparently it might have something to do with OJ. If someone knows I'd appreciate it.

Xboxlover likes this.
  14. Xboxlover

Xboxlover Senior Member

I wonder if it has something to do with their air bladders. That and fish have an instinctual directional pattern following (Spawning season salmon can come back to the same lake/stream the were born to like a homing device.)

I think the Kardashians are dumb and that's why they're famous. That and they're rich. It's almost like people get off on what stupid things celebrities say or do. I call it the Paris Hilton effect. XD I hate celebrity garbage I don't follow it.

15. Xboxlover

Xboxlover Senior Member

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/fish-dont-do-so-well-space-180961817/
    https://www.nature.com/articles/srep14172

Sorry about the music just mute in on the last one.

It would seem like anything else on this planet it learns to adapt, after a week they figure they need to move around in a limited capacity.