1. hhcoolmv1

hhcoolmv1 New Member

For My Friend's Birthday

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by hhcoolmv1, Apr 25, 2013.

(I hope I put this in the right section)

I'm trying to write my friend Laura from Scotland something for her birthday (on the 5th of May). I'm attempting to write her either a poem or a short story about or involving two characters that I made up, and that we're both fond of (we even ship these characters). I'm trying to come up with a situation for the story or poem, but I've been a bit stuck. The characters are called Leo Glassman, and Athena Childs. Leo is a bit of an emo, and Athena is a hippie. Could any of you help me with a situation for this story? This help is very much appreciated. :)

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

How could we possibly? These are your characters, it's your story or poem, and above all, it's your gift to her,

3. hhcoolmv1

hhcoolmv1 New Member

I know it is, I'm just really having trouble coming up with a situation for the story, I can't seem to think of what the situation could be...

4. Suffering-is-Beauty

Suffering-is-Beauty New Member

you say shes from Scotland so write about your life. its relatable to the both of you and you shouldn't have any problems with that.

5. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

Cog. is right, but I'm willing to bounce a few ideas your way. However, it would be easier if we knew more about your characters. In fact I can't do much if I don't know the characters you plan to use.

6. hhcoolmv1

hhcoolmv1 New Member

And this is now a bit awkward because I had an idea today :p So nevermind, but thank you anyway! :)