Tags:
  1. Maverick_nc

Maverick_nc Contributor Contributor

Interview with the hooker!

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by Maverick_nc, Apr 6, 2019.

Hi all,
    Recently, I was living in beautiful Colombia and amongst the interesting people I met was a young lady from Venezuela. She, along with many others had escaped the turmoil in her home country and move to Colombia to find work. Many of the men were selling sweets on the street whilst the women begged for money, however others had turned to prostitution to earn some money, this girl included. I took the opportunity to conduct an interview of sorts as I found the situation both interesting and incredibly tragic.
    My question is, what to do actually do with the transcript? It's in Spanish currently but I can easily translate.

(For those of you with one-track minds, no I did not meet the girl for a sexual encounter, she was a friend in the group I hung out with often)

NC

2. Alan Aspie

Alan Aspie Banned Contributor

1. If you want to write about that topic, you do more research, a lot more.

Right amount of research is that you reach a saturation point and then some.

2. If you don't write about that topic, then you can use your knowledge in plot and character creation processes.

Maverick_nc likes this.