Tags:
  1. Santosh Tobias

Santosh Tobias New Member

Retrying an Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Santosh Tobias, Mar 4, 2019.

Hi, fellow colleagues and companions. I'm submitting a follow up post that isn't contradictory and incredibly vague like the first introduction post I submitted.

https://www.writingforums.org/threads/introduction.151811/

I was in somewhat of a rut and probably clinically depressed at the time of my first submission.

I'm new to the whole sha-bang, so-to-speak. Reading, literary arts and the better part of it all.
    I am deep and insightful and I have a profound imagination. I hope I can fit in here just to get the whole understanding of it all. It is my personal commitment to be more reserved because divulging my thoughts hastens creativity and motivation. All I know for certain is that I hope to really step-up to the plate and create a story I've been continually piecing together. I'm verse and also well-educated but lacking in social, language and literary skills. I presume there will be many great readers and writers here. I just want to consider this a private learning experience rather than a professional one. I'm no longer somebody who merely appears to please people.

2. ThunderAngel

ThunderAngel Contributor Contributor

Hello, and welcome. Here's cheering on your writing endeavor; I wish you great success. :)

Cave Troll and Santosh Tobias like this.