Tags:
  1. aspiringkindlewriter

aspiringkindlewriter New Member

Reviews and give aways

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by aspiringkindlewriter, Jun 28, 2020.

I was thinking, seeing as I am a self published newbie, with only experience in ghost writing for tumblr would giving copies to indie reviewers and having them do a give sways where we have x amount of people get free copies be a good marketing tatic?
    like I was thinking too at the time of these give away, lets one person doesn't win, then I can release my book for a special sale price on kindle for like lets say .99 cents of a kindle copy, so they can buy on sale for a limited time on kindle. lets say a week. does this sound like a good idea?

2. pyroglyphian

pyroglyphian Word Painter

It rather depends on defining the goal you hope for this tactic to achieve.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

If you have a newsletter and a mailing list you can do newsletter swaps through book funnel, prolific works, or story origin where you promote you list in exchange for a freebie... the problem is you can fill your list with freebie seekers