1. Feinerine

Feinerine New Member

Roleplayer here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Feinerine, Aug 28, 2018.

Hello! I've been roleplaying for about 10 years, but I need to improve. In any case, I'm Feinerine and I love to roleplay and write my own things! I like anime, visual novels, video games, proofreading, data entry work and cute animals!

My music tastes vary, I like anything that's catchy basically, but I gravitate towards the old music from before when I was born and Japanese songs.

I would love to roleplay one-on-one with people here, except my roleplays get... mature, due to certain elements. (Ask in PM, if you like!) But I love to roleplay using my character, Nerisu!

I'm also making a visual novel, and released the demo recently!

2. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Hey there! Nice to see another roleplayer. I've also been RPing for about ten years, but it's mostly been confined to inside video games, World of Warcraft to be precise.

Lovely to have you join us. :)

3. Feinerine

Feinerine New Member

Oh wow, cool! I think roleplaying with you would be cool, but I understand if you wouldn't want to. (I mainly do slice of life romances anyways.)

Thank you! I'm hoping to improve here!

Nariac likes this.