1. Snicket

Snicket New Member

I got a Puppy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Snicket, Mar 3, 2013.

I got a puppy, he's a shepard shar pei akita mix. He's super cute with white boots.

2. Talmay

Talmay Member

I have a white cat with a single black spot on the top of his head, like a big bruise.

(Just felt like sharing that.)

But congrats! What's his name?

3. Snicket

Snicket New Member

His name is Hashi. Pronounced hah-she

4. Talmay

Talmay Member

D'awwww.

I used to have a shiba inu puppy named Hachi. He was way too hyper and destructive, though, and smart as hell.

5. Snicket

Snicket New Member

He's a very mellow puppy.

6. Lovely Lass

Lovely Lass New Member

Puppies bring the best out of people. I'm sure Hachi (adorible name) is a great, loving companion.

What was he, shepard shar pei akita mix with white boots?-I'de love to see a picture of this cuteness.

Watch out for the chewing stage. My pup had two years of the terrable chews, but after two years he stopped chewing random objects(phone, CDs, a whole sack of potatos, my leather Bible, doors and other taisty treats) in the house. He's now switched to counter serfing for human food(bread loafs, vanilla wafers, cake, romen, the list goes on) and he's really sneaky abouit it too.

Have you ever owned a puppy before?
    I haven't. My dog was 11months when we rescued him from the kill shealter. But he still acts like a pup even though he's five years old. Lol.

You know how much Hachi weighs? What's his age? Where'de you get him? What prompted you to get a puppy? :D

7. Snicket

Snicket New Member

I use to a long time ago own a chocolate lab. My biological mother hated dogs and got rid of him with no real reason.

Hashi weighs 19 pounds, he is 3 months old. I got him at an adoption function at Petsmart. I just moved to Colorado and needed a companion. I am extremely lonely without friends and someone to give love to. I wanted a cat, but the rest of the family wanted a dog.

8. supportivemember

supportivemember Banned

("...sounds great..." went the goblin, adding "...I wish I could have a pet then, but I'm allergic to cat hairs whereas my lifestyle means dogs are out for the time they need walking in a city that is more and more complicated toward all pets it seems...")

9. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I like dogs better than I like most people. And, in general, I like people.

10. Snicket

Snicket New Member

Last night he slept with me. He got really comfortable on this white chair bed thing we have, but when he saw me going to the bed he tried to climb from the chair to the bed. So we took the elephant [his nickname because he's a big baby] and put him on my bed. At first he just slept at the foot of the bed, but slowly started climbing up and more up until he was sleeping right next to me. He was super sweet. Then he woke up around 2 and had to pee, but he peed directly straight on the pee pad without us needing to correct him.

11. MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown Senior Member

Their's nothing quite like adding a new member to the family by getting a cute, new animal to keep you entertained.