1. S. Canutesonr

S. Canutesonr New Member

S. Canutesonr's Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by S. Canutesonr, Dec 23, 2016.

Okay - so we can create journals of our progress... I like this a bit. Maybe I can get some feedbacks / comments / questions / ideas along the way? - Not that I expect it, but it intrigue me. I will compare it a bit with my diary, except that one is mine to keep private - you can't stick your noses in that one!

First a bit of a introduction of me:
    I'm a Bachelor student in English at the University. I've been writing for couple of years now and published on Wattpad - but now I want to try actually publish a real book! - E-book.. So real, real. It can be discussed.

My current goal is to write, and complete these titles:

The Drawn (sketch name)
    The Bazyli (sketch name - a continuation of The Auxiliatrix)

The Drawn

I need to think of the better name perhaps? - A more fancier name that allures the reader to read my story rather than throwing it over his/hers shoulder. I have already a couple of ideas to put in. I have sketched out the first few scenes. I also need to sit down and begin developing the language of several races. My plan for the story is to be carried over several books.
    1. I need to describe the scenes leading up to the beheading of the God Adrian more in details. So it won't be short and plain, but more alive and realistic with details that makes the reader able to see it more clearer in the mind when reading the scene.
    2. Find a way include second and third chapters were the main-character comes into the story.
    3. Poke to my beta-reader, to get an feedback on the first chapter.
    4. Develop an language for the Gods.

The Bazyli

I promised my friend to write a story about his favourite character in the Auxiliatrix. So I would do so. I have already during a sleepless night been sketching out the opening scenes to the story.

1. Finish The Drawn.

Currently I have written approx. 50 words. As I have been busy reading on how to publish.

2. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

Hello, and good luck.

S. Canutesonr likes this.
  3. S. Canutesonr

S. Canutesonr New Member

Thank you, OJB.

4. S. Canutesonr

S. Canutesonr New Member

*Plays on drums* All right. I am done *drops drumsticks* I got things to write in my journal.

As I sadly don't have enough "post"? Or something along the lines. I probably go post a few examples of scenes I have written. So who ever read this damned journal besides of me, would be like: Amazing!

The Drawn

Yesterday before I went to bed - A idea hit me! I created the very few stepping stones to the language of the Gods in my story. It is partly inspired by the clicking language in Africa. As the Gods was created around 900 million years ago.
    I can somewhat imagine a God, completely pale like marble with snow white hair say in a mocking tone: "Ymakaki maymaki," - "She does it," - I will be polishing the language

My idea is to finish the second chapter today.

Update:
    I'm developing on the language. Currently I'm chuckling over: "Palamaka malakama," - "we're,". It sounds Indian now. Which is fine. As the "Gods," are spread across the continents

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016