Tags:
  1. greydaysgirl

greydaysgirl New Member

Currently Reading::
    White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson

Salutations...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by greydaysgirl, Oct 25, 2017.

I don't have anything particularly exciting to share with you about myself. Just wanted to give a general wave to everyone in the community. I do hope to be an active member. I have a very busy life; I work as a graphic artist full time and have a 2 year old daughter (who is my world).

I have been wanting to get back into writing for some time now and I believe I may have used this website a long time ago and stopped because I was awful at offering advice/critique due to a lack of self confidence in my own writing and ideas.

I typically enjoy writing stories that involve dark fantasy and the like, but I'll read anything and am hopeful to start using more writing practices to help me in my goal of finishing this novel I've had buried in my brain for 10 years.

If anyone has any idea where to go first, besides this simple intro, that would be greatly appreciated!

~Greydaysgirl

2. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Here ;) Contributor

Welcome to the forums @greydaysgirl! I'm sure you'll find this place to your liking :) As for where to go fist I would suggest heading over to the FAQ section, although there's a lot of information over there, so I'd just skim over it ;)