Scarlet Nocturne

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"Noooooooooooo!" She snatched up the quilt and threw it over her head. "Don't eat me!"

Fritz simply stared at her his eyes wide. "Are you alright?" He asked concerned and clearly confused.

He'd never seen her move so fast in his life. It gave him a feeling of slight on uneasiness. "Ava I think you're losing it like that maniac Quitz which is why I left that fool at the orphanage." Suddenly Fritz swung his legs over to the other side of the bed stood above Avalyn. His hand hand stretched out to help her.

"You all sure are sore bout yo night in a cage huh?" Morton asked with mocking giggle. "Anyway come to me office and we'll beging the interrogation." He said giving a wink to the group out of the view of the two other officers that were with him. Morton waved his hands for everyone to follow him down the hall.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Palms grumbled other creative insults as he followed the man down the hall way. Slowly he managed to calm himself, "If I am to speak with God one day I must remain as pure as I can, let not wrath over take thee Palms." he said concealing himself. "Hey, policeman don't you need a warrant for our arrest and interrogation? and why exscatly do you suspect us of anything?"

3. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

That man was a scum.
    He wasn't a drinker, neither a smoker, he loved to gamble though. Was he interested in her? perhaps he was at the beginning, time slowly consumed the meaning of that feeling.... He still needed her, a gambler needs money after all.
    Is a classic tale usual in movies and books and probably usual in real life yet oblivious to us.

4. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Avalyn poked her head out from under the quilt to stare at Fritz's confused expression. Her heart continued to beat hard against her chest as flashes of the nightmare replayed in her conscious.

"I...I...I'm ok." Avalyn whispered, reassuring herself more than Fritz. "I'm OK!" she repeated and stretched her arms, throwing the quilt off her shoulders. She blinked as sunshine filtered through the room. Her hair stuck out at odd angles and her clothes were wrinkled completely. Avalyn was in dire need of a fashion emergency, yet she hadn't realized.

"It was just a peculiar dream...about a reptilian you...that's all. Oh..." Avalyn's attention shifted as a glint of light winked at her from beneath the bed. Was she seeing...things? With her face scrunched in concentration, she crawled on the floor, reaching out towards the shiny source. Soon enough her delicate fingers wrapped around a familiar object. As she pulled it to the surface, the sun reflected off two black ovals.

Avalyn raised to stand, excited eyes on Fritz. "Look what I found!" She placed the sunglasses in his hand, a gentle smile on her lips. "And Good Morning, by the way."

5. Kingtype

"Hey, policeman don't you need a warrant for our arrest and interrogation? and why exscatly do you suspect us of anything?"

The group stopped at the end of the hall.

Where the large steel door to the elevator stood. Morton didn't bother to turn around to answer Palms. "Bah shuddup!"

Morton raised his hand and gave a commanding wave to send the other two officers off.

The Captain's finger pressed one of the buttons on the control panel and soon enough the elevator doors opened.

"Welp come along den." Morton he said nodding as he entered the enclosed space.

Fritz swallowed as he stared at what Avalyn had just placed in his hand and sincerity flickered in his eyes.

"Ha!" He laughed his lips stretching into a warm smile. "Where would I be without?" He asked placing his glasses on his face.

The chill in the room slowly faded as Fritz's admired his looks in the mirror. Such a handsome man he as his mother always said.

More women should of been lining up at his door, oh well. He shrugged. Their loss.

"What were you saying about reptiles?" He asked his Ava.

6. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Jaharra growled, clenching her hands in irritation. She really hated this guy. Then something stirred inside her -her beast half. Looked like they actually agreed on something for once.

"Mind if i shred him?" she hissed towards anyone who would listen.

7. Exzalia

Palms rolled his eye's but followed, He looked over at authur and muttered. "I am staring to regret the decsition to come along with this fellow, I we don't get out of here soon I say we bust out."

8. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Standing behind Fritz, Avalyn caught a glimpse of her crazed bedhead. Swallowing back another shriek, she reached up to make it look more presentable. But swiping her fingers through her frizzed hair could only do so much. She looked a wreck and after that horrid nightmare she felt a wreck. What a perfect start to a new day.

"What were you saying about reptiles?" Fritz asked. Biting her lip, Avalyn glanced at his reflection.

"Oh...um...it's silly really..." she said, absentmindedly smoothing the wrinkles in her shirt. "I had a bad dream. You could call it a nightmare, about you...as a snake. Quite strange...weird...odd..." Another shudder went through her. "Scary."

Avalyn cleared her throat and took a step back. "But it was just a dream, that's all. Anyway, what time is it? Are we running late? Because I can't look like this...and you can't look like that. I mean, not that you don't look good already of course...you look great!" she said quickly, flashing her smile.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  9. Kingtype

The elevator doors clicked shut behind them.

Morton's tongue slipped out of his mouth and gave a very cartoon like grin.

His hand moved back to the control panel and pressed multiple buttons. Each one lighting up every time his finger smashed into them.

"Aight dat should give us sum privcy." He said as he leaned up against the wall.

"Now here is what I wants." His eyes shined with something awful. "I need you all to stop a robbery."

"Scary."

Fritz blinked at that.

A snake?

Odd, such a strange girl. He should of backhanded her for even dreaming such a thing!

"But it was just a dream, that's all. Anyway, what time is it? Are we running late? Because I can't look like this...and you can't look like that. I mean, not that you don't look good already of course...you look great!"

Fritz's shoulders relaxed as she spoke. No use in getting angry. They had places to be.

"Course I do." He responded. "Anyway get dressed and I'll do the same."

10. lixAxil

Morning stroke the city of Anheldrim, not ceasing on its eternal fantasy, a city that would never cease to atonish any newcomer, not even a second.
    Though many were those that were just waking up, others already were time ago and this is the case of the young heir of the Eisendin, Nadia.
    The girl hidden from the view of anyway in some forgotten point of the city slowly stood up. Her eyes long away were open and if she closed them during the night from something else that to blind it lasted at most some minutes. Still the girl wasn't tired. Its face showed a new resolve, something called determination.

Being forced into some carnival to reshape the truth of the world. Casted into a twisted course of events by the man in black. Only the thought of that man made the face of the girl to twist into what could only be described as hideous... a face that would never appear in front of the public, neither another person.
    Yet after this night to order her thoughts, Nadia reached a conclusion...
    She understood it, she was a participant of this mad festival too, as thus she would execute her right and participate on it.
    If there was a way to solve all her issues.... that was to simply write the world as how she desires it.

That's it... I'll win the favor of that cursed song... No one will stop that, not the stupid man of the sunglasses or that ridiculous boxing bag he has as girlfriend... Neither that weirdo in the bank... Neither that man in black and neither the other three clowns that are part of his quartet...

And then the girl headed to the appointment's place... She made a promise to Avalyn, something stupid she wasn't even willing to follow, however now she would take advantage of it....
    Advantage to ruin the chance of Fritz....

11. Exzalia

"What robbery? and what do we have to do with this? And why in all that is right did you arrest us for that!" Palms crossed his arms in definite annoyance.

12. Kingtype

Before Palms could speak anymore Morton cut him off.

"Shuddup! I iz speakings!" He exclaimed. "What you all gotz to do wit dis is simple! You are criminals......these friends of your caused destruction to private property." Morton leaned up against the wall his eyes wide. "This fella....well he's not so much a fella but piecer er shite. His name iz Don Laplace or better known as Laplace Damon. You folks prolly know the name he's a big time banker. Dat's just his cover though. "

The elevator continued moving.

"I got an undercover man who's informed me of Lapoop's plan. Da black heart is gunning for two priceless pieces of art got it?" He asked the elevator finally came to a halt and the doors parted into the lobby of the police station.

"Oh." Morton's voice lowered to a whisper as their new location was crawling with more ears then he would of liked. "You guys are like thinking now 'Why not get your squad to do it?' That's obvious....I need a more covert operation. So me logic was....why not use you dirt back criminals?"

Morton smiled ready for their complaints and logic poking.

"So any questions?" He asked giving a whisper signal.

13. Exzalia

"What drug do you consume? You still have no evidence that I am, oh for gods sake what use is this."Palms shook his head. "Reason and you are as far from each other as the east is from the west and never the twain shall meet! Very well, you want me to stop this robbery correct? where do we have to be then?"

14. Kingtype

SURPRISE

"Iz quite the simply operation! Two paintings, da twin fucking dragons!!! Lapoop is planning on stealing em." Morton said nodding. "The paintings will be coming to dis city in a truck. Other high priced ones will in der as well but Lapoop's men will be going fo the Dragons. Got it?"

Morton produced a card from his pocket and handed it to Palms. "The truck would be arriving 10:00 AM tomorrow. Will be coming down da main road. Once Lapoop's boys make their attempt stop them. The card is a safe number you can reach me at.

Palms took it, "very well, I'll assist in the endeavor. Stealing art is of the highest offence. Now if you will excuse me."

And with that Palms stormed off, he considered just leaving it all, but the dagger, perhaps this may lead him to it.

"Hurry up!" Fritz commanded to Avalyn pushing his way through people and knocking some over as he made his way up the steps to the bank.
    His scowl only darkened as he saw Joe's all to familiar face waiting by the bank's door.

"Well look at you mister fucking punctual!" He hollered.

He'd only known Joe for a day and was from from a fan of him. Mister goodie two shoes. Yet he'd somehow managed to control himself from putting a bullet into his skull.

As much it pained him to admit it. He'd need assistance with what Laplace wanted.

"Coming..." Avalyn gasped out as she skipped up the steps and came to a halt beside Fritz. Her breaths were heavy, but she tried not to show exhaustion. The disheveled clothing she wore sort of ruined that attempt though.

Busy day, Fritz had said and he hadn't been joking.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted...so many people." Avalyn muttered, nervously fiddling with her scarf.

"Nice to see you too, a few more minutes I would have thought that you chickened out." I said, I knew that I was safe, for the moment, Fritz knew that I was essential to his plans, my ability to create realistic illusions would be invaluable for this operation. Without another word, I turned around and walked into the bank.

Fritz growled. "Please I never miss a chance to get what I want." He responded. "Now where is the little rich shit." He said looking around for Nadia.

15. Exzalia

Palms waited behind a large statue for the attempted heist to happen, his poetry book was out,his cloths ironed his hair combed. "One must look presentable even if one is to fight to the death." he thought, ten two people cam inside.

Was it them, he watched them carefully.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  16. lixAxil

Perhaps a coincidence or not, yet Nadia Eisendin, heir of the Eisendin arrived a few seconds after Fritz proclaimed for her presence.

Why am I even here?... thought the girl for an instant while looking at everyone, yet she shaked her head discarding that thought

Right... because I must interfere with the jerk of the sunglasses.... Confirmed Nadia without letting her face reveal her thoughts as she always used to.

.... "I'm here..." she said in a low tone that almost seemed like a mumble as remarking her innocent facade.

17. Kingtype

“Bout fucking time!” Fritz snorted out at Nadia. “Leave it to a woman to be the late one.” He grumbled.

“Quite chauvinistic aren’t we?” Laplace asked Floss towering behind him both men in their suits along with light brown trench coats.

“Mister Fritz I’m rather confident that the two women part of this operation can handle themselves well enough.”

Fritz growled a curse under his breathe.

Laplace turned towards and dug into the inside of his coat retrieving a folder. “The signatures you wanted.” He held them out to Joe

18. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

"Thank you, Mr. Daemon." I said, I took the folder from him and began reading through the contract thoroughly, making sure that on completion of the task that he had set me out to do, he owed me a favor, one that he may not deny, this contract would be undeniable proof of such, I knew I needed Laplace's help if I wanted to have my own wish fulfilled.