Screw up or set aside?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OurJud, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Everything I touch with my creativity takes a swift turn south. Whether it be writing or drawing, doesn't matter. Never been good at either though I enjoy them both. Never mind putting my visual media up cause it is not worthy, and sadly one can find my writing on the forum. Oh how I subject you to the listless musings of a bad hand ever to touch a keyboard. Well back to pound the old keys and pretend that something worth a damn falls into a document file. :p

2. Sack-a-Doo!

Sack-a-Doo! Contributor Contributor

I stew over them, day and night. Right now, while trying to rewrite the first act of my WIP, I've run into yet another thing that bugs me and I don't see a way out of it. If I had a typewriter, I'd throw it off the balcony. In fact, I might just go buy one just so I can get all symbolic about it. I won't even look first to make sure no one's down there who might get hit by a flying writer's block. (Just kidding, but that's how I feel ATM.)
    Yes. (See above) :)