Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willoluna

Willoluna New Member

Currently Reading::
    Lost Connections by Johann Hari

Seeking Co-Author (I can bring ideas, outlines, editing & marketing to the table!)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Willoluna, Jan 8, 2022.

Hello everyone! Would love to collaborate with someone who enjoys writing in the romance / fantasy / historical fiction / YA vein.

I'm happy to brainstorm, come up with outlines, edit and revise drafts, and help build an audience for when our novels get published. (It's the writing bit that I'm having trouble with on my own. ) Let me know if you're interested in working together!

2. evild4ve

evild4ve Critique is stranger than fiction Supporter Contributor

Welcome and good luck with finding a project. It might be useful to check out the collaboration page of the forum - including in case there are any rules to be aware of

Willoluna likes this.
  3. Cress Albane

Cress Albane Active Member

If you're not seeking a professional with long publishing history, I'd be interested. I prefer working with someone.

So far, I've only had one work published and it was an article in a science book. But I've got at least three novels in the making right now (and I hope at least one of them will be publishable :D), but I don't mind working on something new. I come up with ideas very fast.

Willoluna and Xoic like this.
  4. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

I can't attest to that, but he sure does write a lot...

This guy's critique posts are novelettes in themselves! :cool:

Cress Albane likes this.
  5. Desertphile

Desertphile Member

You did not state what your goal is. Do you have in mind professional writing, or just farting around?

6. Writelipus

Writelipus New Member

Would you check my draft here. That's the spirit of my writing, your preferred vein.

7. BK Johnsen

BK Johnsen New Member

The Book of Five Rings - Miyamoto Musashi
    I love collaborations, but have found that like relationships, they can be very hit or miss. I would love to give it a shot with you though! (That wasn't a come-on, I'm a happily married man for 14+ years XD)

I'm currently working on my first serial novel: link deleted by moderator - please reread the rules about items for critique

Please check it out, and if you are interested in assisting with the outline/ideas/editing/marketing side of things, I'd be very grateful and appreciative. And super excited to have met a new awesome friend! :)

Regardless of whether that ever happens, best of luck in your writing journeys~

-BK

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2022
  8. Willoluna

Willoluna New Member

Lost Connections by Johann Hari
    Thank you! I'll definitely check it out.

9. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

we have a whole forum board dedicated to collaboration - but you have to have been a member for two weeks and have twenty posts, and meet the workshop requirements to access it - we don't allow requests for collaboration outside of it I'm afraid... therefore i'm closing this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.