1. Balcyboy

Balcyboy New Member

Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Balcyboy, Mar 22, 2018.

Hi everybody. My names Alex, I'm 26 and I have a passion for both reading and writing.

I write a lot about mental health as I myself suffer with Paranoid Schizophrenia. I've been inside hospitals and reading and writing have got me through difficult moments. I look forward to reading what you guys write. I'm not exactly much of a critique but I will learn. I'd also love the opinions of you guys with what I write.

Thanks for your time :)

Alex

2. PennyDreadfully

PennyDreadfully Member

Hey Alex, welcome

Writing and reading has seen me through a tough time in my life as well. This forum has been great for expressing and discussing that love with others, I hope it is for you too :)

Look forward to seeing your work!

3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. It's great that passion has brought you here, since everything else can be learned with practice, but passion is something really powerful on literature, that helps onto making very good stories; even if you can give just your perspective about a particular tale of your interest, it will be a great help for the writers, specially if beginning to learn, like myself. Don't be shy on posting a critique, and hope you have a great time around - mental health is a very recurrent topic on many of the stories around, and your insight can be particularly helpful. Thank you for being around, and be well!