1. NeonFraction

NeonFraction New Member

Oh goodness, I love to talk too much

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NeonFraction, Aug 1, 2013.

Somone stop me! I want to reply to every single thread, even the ones that haven't had any responses in a week! It's an illness I'll have to fight, however, as this seems like a lovely and interesting forum. I get nervous when I seem to be the only one posting, so I'll probably be scared into not being spammy. :) Not to mention, I must re-read everything in case autocorrect is playing tricks on me again!

I love writing and helping others write and hearing everyone's opinions. My favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi. I read everything from Shakespeare to manga to fanfiction to labels on boxes. I will read anything, and wouldn't mind someday reading everything. And as a fun little piece of trivia: My favorite thing I've ever read was actually a fanfiction. It was at that point that I finally understood 'don't judge a book by its cover.' It's okay to judge me a little. I probably judge me a little too. XD