1. *water*sprite*

*water*sprite* New Member

We don't need hate, but it's just likes to seep in.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by *water*sprite*, Jun 30, 2007.

This is a thread for people to come and tell people how much they hate certain people in their lives.

Please don't make your rants innapropriate, about people on this forum, too vular, or just "those people" in general. Be specific about who you're ranting about and make it about people in your life. Don't rant about say the president or Paris Hilton and how stupid they are. They've done dumb things, let's not get into arguments about it.

I hate my brother.
    First of all he's a whale. He's HUUUUGE.
    He doesn't understand portions or people bits. He'll go find cereal, at whatever hour in the day, use a giant mixing bowl and a gallon of milk with it. Then after he's eaten all the cereal, he makes an egg sandwich.....using 6 eggs.
    Second he's stupid and lazy. Most recent example; he has a relatively small room with a big tv and multiple game systems. A week ago he broke the remote for his tv (probably sat on it) and has been ordering my mother to get him a new remote. She brought one home, he screams "It's the wrong one!!!" She brings a second one home, he yells "You're usesless!!!" She tries again and it's the wrong one so he forces her into the car, leaving me wondering where they went, they brought back the right one. I was just wondering why he didn't give her the broken one so she knew which one to get or why he didn't get off his lazy ass and go to the store less the a mile away to buy it himself.
    I wonder how he dresses himself in the morning..OH! Wait, that's just it! He's been wearing the same pair of clothes for the past 6 days now!

Those are just some of the few of many things he's stupid for. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit now.......

2. Bick

Bick New Member

I hate whom ever keeps trashing my poor wooded area. Once a week I go and do a clean up and every time more trash ends up there! I'm only one person, I can't do this forever.

3. PAwriterwannabe

PAwriterwannabe New Member

I hate the drummer in my band. We were supposed to be recording an LP this weekend which was going to be about 15 songs. I was paying all the money, I've written all the songs, I'm the only creative or economic input into this band. My bassist and I were both ready for this recording session and then my drummer decides he doesn't have time to practice in the midst of all his nothingness he has to do. So here I am. With nothing to do as I asked off work to record and don't have many friends who live around me, most live about 15 miles away. Now I'm going to have to go to someone else's home studio and record the bass, guitar and vocals myself while an irresponsible drunk and drug user puts back electronic drum backing behind the music. It's going to be terrible. And I'll probably have to reschedule my tour now since the album won't be ready to release now.

At least I have 2500 extra dollars now though.

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i only hate the propagating of hate!... a thread like this has no place on a board meant for writers, imo... take it to blogs where hate-mongering is treated as entertainment by those who have nothing better to do...

just my 2 cents... you're free to hate me for it...

5. Raven

Raven Banned

The people I hate are the selfish like my wife’s sister she is rather childish and very selfish and always causes trouble. Not nice.

6. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Well, the super mod posted in here, so I guess the Rant Room is here to stay. For a while anyway.

For my addition: I hate stupid drivers and children. Both make me crazy for their own reasons.

7. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

I despise most of the kids in my grade at my school. A fair portion of them are nice, but a highly unfair amount should never have gotten their Living License. (What's that you say? There's no such thing as a Living License? Well, there should be.)

They're convinced that the only way to be cool is to wear the right clothes and insult everyone in sight who they aren't already sucking up to so they can advance the social ladder. It distresses me to wonder about how they're going to go from the despicable snots they are to the leading generation of the future.

8. Raven

Raven Banned

As long as it remains without insults flame posts and personal attacks its acceptable.;)

9. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

I agree with the license, and I'm guessing that you've let no one there know of your orientation, eh? My schools were pretty cool actually, we had people that just flat out annoyed me, but it was alright in general. A lot of people can be fake though... quality not quantity for me.

10. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I hate annoying customers that try and tell me how to do my job and try to take over because I'm a girl.

11. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I don't really hate anything or anyone, for me hate is too much of a strong word. I am more the kind of person that would just say I have ill feelings towards someone or something.

With that said I have very strong ill feelings towards my ex!!! And Crazy Ivan I agree about the living licence. lol

12. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I'm not too happy with my ex these days, but really, she's more pathetic than anything.

My girlfriend's ex - he's a waste of skin. He's not worth the damage it would cause me to hate him, though. Hate eats from within.

13. Torana

Although I could say that I hate Ginger, it taste so disgusting lol

14. *water*sprite*

(Mammania you spoil sport. :p heheh)

My Apologizes to anyone who this offends, I was just really mad today and I was tired of complaining to my cat I came here and ranted. 0opsies, hope it might help againgst the abuse of innocent appliances, walls, and stuffed animals.

My brother did something stupid again today.
    You see my mother has this box of recipies that my great grandmother gave to her daughter, grandmother gave to her daughter, and then I get it. Eras of delicious recepies were thrown IN THE GARBAGE BY STUPID. Then I yelled at him, pulling it out of the trash (a bannana peel intact) "NO! These are not yours to throw away! NO!" He says back (plopped on the sofa making a bigger ass print in the cushion) "You don't even use them!" Which in fact I did. "They're taking up space." I them proceded to yell as loudly as possible "YOU'RE TAKING UP SPACE!!!!".......... Today wasn't the best day.....

15. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

*water*sprite*, don't take this as me poking my nose into your family business, but is there a masculine influence in your household? I ask because your brother obviously has your mother wrapped around his finger which denotes a certain lack of fatherly or older brother discipline.
    When my nephew acts like this with his mother (whenever we all pay a visit to my parents) he soon goes quiet when I enter the room. He knows I never put up with any of his crap.
    I'm not implying a woman can't instill this, but males act differently when there is another male of authority in close quarters.

On another note, I can no longer go through life hating things especially if they're trivial. Take it from me, someone who used to hate with infinite abandon every single moment of my life; it's quite a waste of energy. I am a firm believer that wisdom comes with the time of age and only just have a I learned that hate is pretty much a waste of time especially if it's expressed on general principle.

If I do hate then it's probably my lack of control of my temper (two different things...at least for me). It's a temperament I have yet to learn to master and probably (hope) to do also with the passing of time. The only technique that works at the moment is expressing all my anger on a M/Word document, leaving it for a day or two and coming back to it to read and find out it has given me quite a chuckle or two ("why am I getting so upset over this crap?").

Hate is a waste of energy and only valid and understandable if you're the victim of the actions of someone like Osama Been Hidin' et al.

16. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

"Mammania"?

:D I like that.

17. Torana

lol
    (Mammania you spoil sport. :p heheh)
    that is a good one lol

And Max I have to agree with you about hatered being a waste of energy. Never seen it put better than that before.

18. *water*sprite*

My mother is a humanist who hates arguements, my brother is on an anti-deppresiant(sp), my parents are divorced, and I'm sensitive to taunting. Any math left?

That's not to weird though because my entire family has always been mentally, physically, and internally screwed up.

I was trying to spell "mammamaia"'s screen name and I just ended up confusing myself. @.2 0opsie.

-
    Torana, your sheer optimism and happyness makes me glad that I know you, glad to know that you're a mother, and glad to know you're a writer. :D You're great :D

19. Frost

Frost Active Member

Im the person who doesnt hate anything, but gets annoyed pretty quickly.

20. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I currently hate myself.

21. WhispWillow

WhispWillow New Member

:confused: Why?:eek:

22. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

My girl friend she hates everything and everyone. Even me at times. I talk with one gilr and she is on my case 24/7 but i stay with her because we have been together for a long time.

23. Cogito

I'm sorry to hear that. I rather think DOZ is a pretty fine person.

24. Cogito

Sounds like someone drowning in insecurity. May I ask, has she always been that way? After all, you did get together in the first place.

25. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

yeah, right!... thanks a bunch... just what i needed... and to those who liked the idea, how do 'taxing rantage' and 'morona' grab ya? [where's a tongue-out emoticon when i need one!?] ;-)

:p