Tags:
  1. RaymondH

RaymondH New Member

Hello from a British freelance writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RaymondH, Mar 9, 2015.

Hi,

I'm a final year Media BA student from the UK

I've just started professionally freelance writing this year, the money isn't anything to shake a stick at but the experience is great. Before I practised article writing on my student newspaper and then a non-profit website.

I consider my article writing skills above average currently, which isn't to say that I can't still learn more and improve just that I've come a long way since I started.

I've joined to work on my fiction writing, I've started a novel and hopefully can make something out of it. I love writing and having people see my work on a national level is amazing. I hope I'm able to make a living out of it.

Being dyslexic I didn't think I could improve my writing to a professional level, but here I am. Even though I still have trouble with spelling and grammar, Word helps a lot.

I also study advanced script-writing, so hopefully I can use those skills at some point to.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Raymond!

It's amazing to see people who refuse to let obstacles like dyslexia come in the way of their goals. I wish you the best of luck!

Also, check out the New Member Guide, where you will find the forum's rules and some other juicy stuff. It will get you started.

Have fun!

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.