Tags:
  1. jillc

jillc New Member

So happy I found this forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jillc, Apr 12, 2018.

I didn't know places like this existed! I'm excited to dig around and connect with other writers like myself. I have been writing for myself for a few years. I always liked writing academically, I thought I was just weird. Then I took an intro creative writing class and it sparked the flame. I have liked reading since I was a kid and always wished I could be a writer. I didn't know I really was.
    I am taking a creative non-fiction course in college right now, I am pleased with the stuff I am creating. I can't wait to read what others have shared as well as share some of my own and get some good constructive feedback.
    Happy to be here!

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey there! Be welcome to the forum. Hope you get fun around, and feel free to participate. It's the best way for improving skills and helping other writers too. I think Academical writing, if well made, doesn't have to be weird at all, and denotes a talent for structured thinking, so it's really nice to hear you do it! Be well, and hope to check your work soon :)!