Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Deletion of work and authors rights

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Torana, Sep 18, 2010.

Yes I know that you lose first digital publication rights when you post your work online, I'm not a moron, I know quite a lot about the publishing world, but I also think that if the moderators are going to refuse to remove peoples work from the forum, there should be a STICKIED post/note, in the forums where people post there work, so that they know you are NOT going to delete their work once it is posted online.

I don't think it is a difficult thing to do. To remove someone's poem/story, when they provide you the link to do so, I also don't think that it is hard to write up a quick note stating you are never going to allow someone to have their work removed from the boards.

ANyways, something to think about.

Good day.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

It is clearly posted in the site rules:

Members are expected to read and comply with the site rules. This one usually comes up either when someone decides they have to make a grand gesture before they stomp out the door, or if they knowingly submit something they posted a long time ago and wish to try to cover their tracks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.