1. Hell North

Hell North New Member

So I arise from mist and darkness...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hell North, Oct 17, 2015.

You know, it’s pretty difficult to be creative when trying to introduce oneself… So I might as well stick with the most common way:

Hello, I’m new here!

A really big revelation, isn’t it? That must have shocked you.

From today on, I will scoop around the forum under the cheerful name “Hell North”, which I adopted as my general username whenever I submit a piece of writing. It’s not my first time on website dedicated for literature. Up until now, I mainly showed up around a German site for fanfictions. But I recently started writing in English, and wanted to exchange opinions with other writers.

When it comes to writing, I often get inspired by the work of others, which caused me to run straight into the fanfiction-corner. But I also love to write unconnected short stories, and I plan on finally starting a novel. The idea for it was spooking around in my head for a while now, and it’s time to get it out of my system.

As to my person, I am female, currently studying psychology, and always caught up in a book or show. That causes me to zone out rather often, but I somehow managed not to get myself run over by a car or something. Let’s just hope it stays this way…

Anyway, I look forward to reading your stories and comments.

Best regards,
    Hell North

NotTonightJosephine likes this.
  2. rainy_summerday

rainy_summerday Active Member

Welcome, Hell North! Don't worry, the community here is quite friendly, even to us non-native speakers. Which site did you frequent before? ff.de?

3. Nicoel

Nicoel Senior Member

Welcome Hell North!

I'm excited to have someone new to the forum.:D

Hope you find it to yer likin'

4. Nicoel

Nicoel Senior Member

If you haven't found it already, I highly reccomend you reading the New Members Quick start guide. It'll tell you how to get started and the rules of the forum.

5. Hell North

Hell North New Member

Hello there, you two.
    First of, rainy-summerday: That's good to know, and yes, I am also on ff.de, but I also submitted to deviantart and ff.net. I also used to be part on another website for German writers, but I haven't showed up there for a while now and I can't remember my password either... Oh well.
    And now to Nicoel: Thanks and hello again XD I have already found this guide, but thanks anyway :)

Nicoel likes this.
  6. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! Good to hear you found the Guide. :) I hope you have fun, and see you around!

-Kat

7. NotTonightJosephine

NotTonightJosephine New Member

I must say your post has shocked me. Just kiddin'. Glad to know I'm not the only one on this forum whose English ain't native language. Therefore I wish you success!