So I'm new here and to be honest...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crownedroman, Mar 1, 2017.

?

Are you writing a book?

1. yes it's super radical

2. IT'S A BIG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE.....in my head

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anasfalis

anasfalis Member

Oh, so season 10 and out is the same content as 1 through 9, just structured better?

2. Commandante Lemming

Commandante Lemming Contributor Contributor

Some of the same content but by that point they had a really wide following and wanted to start doing a theme, so they did the full-on structured masterclass. Actually they did three weeks per month on a specific part of writing (pre-writing, characters, beginnings, endings, editing, etc.) plus one random topic per month. Personally I thought that Season 11 was also really great (same format but on different genre elements each month - Drama, Mystery, Relationship, Ensemble). It was a step up from an already great product.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    anasfalis likes this.
  3. Wolf Daemon

Wolf Daemon Active Member

Welcome to the forums.

A little about me: I love science fiction and horror and write in both of those genres. Other than that I just love stories in general in all forms, video games, rpgs, movies, books, shows, etc.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. S A Lee

S A Lee Contributor Contributor

Personal quote of mine.

Normality is an illusion, sanity is a dream.

5. bluebell7

bluebell7 New Member

What kind of non fiction? Is it personal or crime or something else? I do t read a lot of non-fiction so the genre intrigues me. I don't think I really take a themeatic approach to writing. I do think about genre alright. Definitely a drama quite a dark one with dark scenarios. I guess the horrible parts of life make me think of how people cope/reflect/move on from traumatic things. I think that impacts me in my writing. I think about the people and their lives after something that had happened.

6. Rumple

Rumple Member

If you are in the process, I'd say there is no better place than here to get help/ critiques. This is truly a great group of people, from all walks of life. Happy writing.