1. Misusawa

Misusawa New Member

Some kind of introdutiony thing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Misusawa, Jun 1, 2016.

Good morning!

I'm Amy, (aka Misusawa)

I'm not really into writing... That is, I decided I would try to write a short novel about nine years ago now and I'm still just a few pages into it. I have also wrote a rather dodgy looking poem.

Currently I'm back at university and part of one of my modules has been on creative writing which has spurred me on a little in the direction of picking up where I left off with the story I was writing.

So, as opposed to actually cracking on with it, I'm here procrastinating my time away looking through the internet.

Anyway, It'll be nice to meet ya'll and discuss whatever I fancy discussing here with people.

Bye for now,

Amy

:love:

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Sometimes you just don't know what the next part should be, or how to write it.

Welcome to the Forum, there are many of lovely people here that are willing to help you with what you need. (And a good laugh, if you've a mind for it). :supergrin:

Here is your new writing buddy:
    TakeThis.jpg It's travel size. :superlaugh:

Anywho, I hope you have fun, and C-ya around the forum. :supersmile:

3. Diane Elgin

Diane Elgin Member

Welcome to our charming little neighborhood, Misusawa. Waste disposal is on Wednesday morning. We convene for watch meetings at the Lansbury Household every Sunday evening and the summer fete will be at Saint Adrian's in two weeks time where there will be cake, biscotti and games. I hope you can attend and I'm assured you'll find yourself very happy here. Don't hesitate to ask one of us if there's any we can help you settle in.

Cave Troll likes this.
  4. Misusawa

Misusawa New Member

:love: thank you for the information and welcome!