Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamedria

pamedria Member

Feedback on a chapter?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by pamedria, Dec 4, 2016.

I want some feedback as I go along, but I do not know many people who are into creative writing, so obviously this forum is a great tool for me. Are we allow (if so where can we put it) to paste part of our stories onto here for people to critique it and give their take? If it's not on here, would anyone want to help me, we would trade scenes and help each other? Note: I am writing fantasy adventure, so would like help from people who are interested/write in that genre.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

This is literally the entire point of the forum. Everything else is accessory to that function. Look further down the Home Page and you will find the Writing Workshop. That's where you would post an excerpt of your work for crit. Refer to the PM that you will have gotten from me upon first joining the forum for information concerning the requirements our forum has prior to making use of that section. The area in question is the only area in the forum where work for crit may be posted.

3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

The workshop is a great resource and I post an excerpt there from everything I work on.

But it sounds like you'd benefit from an alpha reader or two - people who you send your draft chapters to as you finish them, to get feedback on the plot/characters/story as you write. When you meet the requirements you can post in the Collaboration forum to see if anyone's interested.

4. pamedria

pamedria Member

Oh of course! I feel silly. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.