1. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

Soul-Crushing.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SonnehLee, Sep 18, 2009.

I walked passed my living room and hear this "How do you keep him from crushing her soul?" Or something like that, and it sparked a "what if" thought.

Here is the scenario:
    Your soul is now a tangible object, and scientists have recently discovered that souls produce a very efficient, and now very valuable form of energy.

There is big money in collecting souls and selling them to companies. How do you protect yours, and do you try to collect them yourself?

2. afinemess

afinemess Active Member

Since I've always heard the eyes are the windows to the soul, I wear my sunglasses. (at night...cheesy song stuck in my head now. haha)

3. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

No one would ever try to steal my soul. It's full of darkness and b*tchiness. :)

I wouldn't steal other people's souls. I'm not a big fan of being around people, and soul-stealing sounds like it would involve a lot of that.

4. p.sawyer

p.sawyer New Member

i'd probably steal just one like-minded soul. i've never known one before and i'm awfully lonely. so if the soul i steal is like-minded, it will be lonely to. therefore, providing comfort to both souls.​

5. SarahBrightmanfan

SarahBrightmanfan New Member

I could steal famous people's souls :D
    Imagine how much they'd sell for on Ebay.

6. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

I'd wear my Caruso Shades of Justice..... (SUNGLASSES) all the time.

:D

7. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

I don't steal souls, I convince them to become my vassals of their own free will. Then I use them as familiars to channel the dark energies of the cosmos and fry anyone who tries to come after me.

I also perform diabolical experiments to figure out the average tensile, compression, and shear strength of souls.

Souls look like little black marbles and they are extracted by means of non-anesthetized liver surgery (because when you go to sleep your soul disappears). They orbit my head like a miniature galaxy.

8. Joran Selemis

Joran Selemis Member

I'd channel my soul's energy into something akin to a kamehameha and use it on anyone who got close to me. Problem solved.