Spirit Club

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kingtype, Dec 15, 2012.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"Shut up!!! I'm tiring of hearing your noisy voice" screamed Aideen with rage.

Her second spirit wasn't just to disarm an object.... but also to reconstruct it to any form she wanted to..

The fragments of the knife were dispersed around tommy... Aideen just snapped, and then the fragments rejoined to form again the knife...or any other thing that could be done with the same materials.... but the fragments started to rejoin with Tommy at the center, indeed propelling against Tommy.

She then snapped her fingers again, to disarm the matter of the ice on her feets

"You're so deeead..." said with a mocking tone.

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Dawn Garnet

“But you don’t expect us to hang out with each other during school hours, right Principal Simmons?” Dawn had lost count at how many questions she had asked. Anything to change the subject; she’d talk about anything to rid her mind of such madness displayed in the parking lot.

She knew if Claire saw her with any of the ones here, there would be words. Rumors would spread like wildfire that she was a desperate girl in need of someone to love her. Yeah, right. None of these guys fit her criteria, well besides that Luke kid maybe. He seemed nice.

As Dawn heard the curses escape from Aideen’s lips, her gaze flew to see her feet incased in ice. Threats were being tossed as fast as the violence seen.

She knew not to interfere, but maybe she could be the peacemaker in all this. It was worth a try.

“Why do you stoop to such low levels to fight this loser? Is it really worth it? Are you going to give in?” Dawn dug deep inside, to whisper into both Aideen’s and Tommy's minds. The voice would mimic their own tones, hopefully giving them something to think about. But, double the power, took double her focus and a sharp headache filtered through Dawn's mind. She clenched her teeth as the pain passed.

3. Zachary Langferd

Zachary Langferd New Member

"I assume that is your way of saying 'hi, let's be friends'?"

"No, actually, it's my way of saying, I'm tired of this crap, get over yourselves. I came here for a purpose, and that was not to watch a couple of squabbling children." I concentrated on the two abusing their power. So much guilt just lying beneath the surface, waiting to be brought out. So I brought it out. Full force.

4. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Simmons watched the children squabble. For a split second he thought about letting them all kill each other. But his boss wouldn't have that. Simmons snapped his fingers and then a very odd thing happened. Everyone's power's were simply canceled out...well not everyone just Tommy, Dawn and Zachary. Daniel and Rafael remained unharmed. Simmons snorted. "I would suggest you all calm down." He stated with a smirk. He put up his hands before anyone could speak. "Don't worry I only canceled out your powers for an hour. I can't take them away.

Simmons sighed and began to speak again. "So Aideen you hear what I had to say, will you join?, No Miss Dawn you won't be forced to associate with any of your club members outside of the club and Mister Zachary I have little time to explain everything again. So I'm simply going to give you what you need." Simmons sent all the information about The Earth Club, Spirit powers, him not really being Principal Simmons and just about everything else he talked about into Zachary's head.

Daniel sighed. He just wanted to go home now. But first he had to see who would be stuck with in this club.

5. Zachary Langferd

I absorbed the information. Processed it. Mr. Simmons was the most dangerous here, apparently. Not to be trusted, nor followed.
    I shook my head. "Really? A club? With these fools? They treat their powers like toys. None of them even know what they're doing. And you expect them to accomplish actually tasks?"

6. lixAxil

"No powers huh? fine for me.." said Aideen. Then once again she threw a punch against Tommy.

"Regarding your offer pig.... I'll take it, but if I get bored I'm out" said while reading her fist again

7. Kingtype

Simmons loosened his tie. He was still smirking. "I expect them to try and complete tasks. But needless to say I'm running late for a meeting. So I must be going, remember after school report the art room. Though I wouldn't be surprised if some of you didn't show up." He stated waving. Simmons was gone, literally he seemed to vanish along with the wind.

Daniel gulped. He wasn't exactly sure what to make of this all thing. But he would try out this club thing tomorrow. Its not like he had anything better to do.

The next day went on as nothing out of the ordinary. All the children attended their regular classes or skipped them......depending on who it was. Of course each of them knew that they would be doing something very interesting after that last bell rang. When it finally did they all headed to what was once The art room. Simmons sat behind a desk he looked to be doing paperwork of some sort. The class room was rather large with various desks scattered about the place, various pictures about the joys of learning and the floor had a very flat carpet. Of course all the children regained their powers within an hour of losing them last night.

Daniel was the first in. He had been contemplating if he should have come or not, but he had made up his mind during lunch completely. Simmons simply nodded towards a seat. Daniel shrugged and took his seat on the window seal. "So what do we do?" Daniel asked curiously as he looked at the door. He was expecting the others. "For now we wait." Simmons said with a faint smile. Daniel sighed, ominous prick. So the two simply waited for the others to enter.

8. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Luke Evergreen

I walked into the club room and sat down. I watch as all these people go crazy. It seems we have been split into two groups. The crazies who were Rafel, Zack, Aideen and maybe Tommy. Then Dawn, Daneille, and I. I didn't wanna get my ass kiced by an older women. But I mustered up some nerve and tried to speak to this beautiful but foul mouthed girl. But this would be after I spoke to Mr.Simmons. "Mr.Simmons. What wil be doing in this club?"

9. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

A figure peered out from behind the doorway of the classroom, nothing visible of their features other than an ominous-looking hood and cloak of a dark nature. So this is the place . . .

When two of the boys she had watched from before in the parking lot entered, she slipped in, hardly noticed other than a flicker of a shadow. Going to the back of the classroom, she kept up the guise of invisibility, simply watching them. Puff and Jinx watched as well from beneath the hood with glowing eyes. Phantom's narrowed slightly and she gripped the dagger in her hand more tightly to reassure herself. She didn't intend to attack but you never knew what might happen.

10. Kademee

Kademee New Member

Charlotte Brooklyn

Charlotte rolled her eyes at the young kid, Luke's, comment. Really, Mr. Simmons? A club? How interesting. And just what do you plan on doing with this 'club' of yours, hm? So far, only three of the kids from the alley had shown up, but she didn't speak with either of them. Instead, she sat on top of the desk nearest to the exit. Never know when you'll have to make a quick escape... specially given the number of psychopaths already in here. And how many more to come?

Charlotte sighed and adjusted her jacket around her thin frame. She was invisible, of course, and so far the others hadn't even caught on to the fact she was there. Exactly how it's going to stay until I figure just exactly what these punks are planning. Her cell vibrated in her pocket and she quickly pulled it out.

<Hey babe, U okay? Noticed UR bike is still outside... >

It was from Bruce and she smiled ever so slightly to herself while she typed a reply.

<I'll be home late tonight. No worries, just chillin' with friends. Do me a favor and pick up dinner? >

It was a common conversation between them, distant and short. Maybe one day one of us will finally move on. Maybe... She sat still and watched the door, waiting for the others to arrive.

11. Kingtype

Daniel yawned heavily as Luke walked in. The kid had about as much personality as a white wall and was about as interesting as one to.

Simmons smirked. "As I said Mister Luke our first after school assignment will be finding the man...or better yet thing that has been responsible for all those murders as of late. Charlotte's powers would come in handy." He said with a smirk and smiled at the invisible girl. He then looked the clock. "Hopefully the others are on their way,

12. Zachary Langferd

I hadn't planned to go. I was going straight home after class. But as fate would have it, my path took me right by the art room. I paused a moment. Sure, they were all idiots, but I had never met anyone else with powers before. It would be...interesting, at the least, to see if there are any redemptive qualities to be found. I shrugged and went it. Two kids were already there. They hadn't talked much after I had arrived last night. Seen 'em around, but other than that they might as well be strangers. I caught the tail end of a comment about some girl named Charlotte, but didn't see her anywhere. The named sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it, so I promptly forgot it.
    I dropped my backpack by a seat in the back and sat, not even acknowledging the presence of the others. It wasn't worth it. Friends were accessories I could no longer afford. Not now. Too dangerous. Not after....I shake my head. No, not now.

"That was amazing! Totally incre-inc--"
    "Karen? Karen!"

I clenched my fists and drove the thoughts down. Back into their cage. I sighed and leaned back. Some action better start soon. I need a distraction.

13. Kingtype

Daniel looked at Zachary as kicked up his feet on the window seal. The guy always seemed angry about something. Like he always slept on the wrong side of the bed. Daniel figured he would try and make some conversation. "Hey how's it hanging man?" He asked in a lazy voice.

14. Kademee

Kademee New Member

Charlotte Brooklyn

Charlotte ignored Mr. Simmons' remark and flicked a strand of hair out of her eyes. Some new guy walked in, though she had no idea who he was. Maybe he's just new. Or some noob. She stared at him out of the corner of her eye, knowing perfectly well he had no idea she was even there.

"Hey how's it hanging man?" He asked in a lazy voice.

Charlotte rolled her nails against the desk, a perfect clicking noise sounding from them. "Oh please, spare us the worthless conversation, won't you? Look, Mr. Simmons, I ain't got all day. Or all night, for that matter. So the faster we get on with this, the better." She didn't show herself, didn't move off the desk, just sat in perfect stillness addressing the principle-secretly-not-principle.

This was such a mistake.

15. Kingtype

Simmons waved his hand at Charlotte. "You kids today are all so impatient. Besides its not like anything you were doing was more important than this. Then again you teens tend to be selfish. Yes selfish folk most of you be. But as I said the killer will be around soon, I'm looking for him." Simmons said pointing at his eye. "Besides the other haven't come yet. I'll give them 10 minutes." He stated

Daniel looked at the direction Charlotte spoke. "Jeez why does everyone always have a stick up their ass. You would think having power would mellow you out." He stated as popped some gum in his mouth. He always found it odd how his peers could be so serious when they had freaking superpowers. It was partly the reason why he was so laid back.

16. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Dawn Garnet

Her breath caught in her chest as she sprinted down the hall, casting a nervous glance over her shoulder. The art room was only a few more doors down. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears as she continued to speed through the hall, listening hard for the familiar footsteps behind her.

The art room soon came into view. Dawn bolted inside, slamming the door shut with her back against it. Laying her right hand on her heaving chest, she tried to catch her breath. Thank God she'd lost them.

After about thirty seconds of normal breathing, Dawn looked up to see Principal Simmons, plus a few others. Her cheeks felt hot as she stared back at them. How embarrassing.

"Uh, sorry I'm late," Dawn muttered.

17. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Tommy

He strolled in after Dawn, who came panting down the hall past him.

"Uh, sorry I'm late," Dawn muttered.

"Don't be sorry. None of us are." He said. Even he wasn't sure what he meant by that, but he liked the way it sounded in his head. On execution it may not have been so good, but, whatever. He'd found long ago that a sarcastic tone made even nonsense pointed and ironic.

"So, what's on the agenda today captain planet? Should we all combine powers or something to save the trees?" He said in his omnipresent snarky tone.

18. Kingtype

Simmons smiled as he saw Tommy enter. "Boy do you lose your memory so quick. As I said we shall dealing with a serial killer." He stated very shutting his eyes

Daniel whistled at Tommy to get his attention. "How's it going Gary Coleman. I seen you on the tube last night." Daniel had seen Tommy and his mother's wonderful tv show last night.

19. lixAxil

It was already late... but she didn't care at all.... She had something to do....

But once the echo of a metallic sound resonated... it was the signal that she arrived.

Lazily the girl opened the door with one hand... while with the other she carried certain metallic object.
    Once she entered it was made clear what she carried.... a metallica baseball bat...

"Hello f*****" greeted the girl at all the people there

20. Kingtype

Daniel smiled brightly once he saw Aideen. "Well if ain't Strawberry Shortcake. Mug anyone on the way here?" He asked curiously. He was ready to start moving if Aideen attacked him at all. He was hoping for her to react violently.

Simmons stood once Aideen entered. "Alright now all that's missing is Rafael. Wonderful bat Miss Aideen." He said in a passive manner.

21. lixAxil

"Well if ain't Strawberry Shortcake. Mug anyone on the way here?"

She quickly turned at the boy... "Huh? what the fuck did you call me??" asked with a menacing tone
    Then she raised her bat ready to hit him on the head....
    Yet she didn't swing it... she put it down....

"Who the fuck are you anyway?...." said apparently with no intention to start a fight...

Her eyes reflected tiredness....

22. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Tommy

"How's it going Gary Coleman. I seen you on the tube last night."

"Piss off." Tommy sat down. He hated him mom's stupid reality show. As if it wasn't bad enough that there were always documentaries about his dad, his mother had to be a freaking socialite wannabe. Sometimes, most of the time, he wished he'd never been born.

"Hello f*****"

"Oh look. It's the angry hooker from hell. And she has a baseball bat. Fun."

23. Kingtype

Daniel looked at the baseball bat. He frowned at Aideen. "How could you forget me?" He asked surprised. "I'm the guy that always hits you with balled up paper and runs away." He stated with a smile. Daniel looked closer at her. She didn't look to good in the eyes. "You ain't get enough sleep or something?" He asked as ignored Tommy.

Simmons smiled. "If she didn't that's her problem. She will be plenty busy as you all will. Now if only Mister Rafael would get here." He stated calmly

24. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

"If she didn't that's her problem. She will be plenty busy as you all will. Now if only Mister Rafael would get here."

"I would have been here earlier if you had selected your staff more carefully" Rafael said from the hallway. He had just been berated by Mr. Greggins, the math teacher about everything that was wrong with him. Judging by the time that had passed since Mr. Greggins had begun lecturing him -half an hour- there was plenty wrong with Rafael. Still, this had been an exception and Rafael wondered if Mr. Simmons had a part in it because Rafael had almost walked away yesterday.

A paper airplane soared through the door, made a looping and returned to his hand as he walked in with a crooked smile from underneath his hoodie. He glanced at Daniel, probably the only truly sane guy in the room. A thousand more oneliners buzzed in his head but he remained perfectly calm and took his time to find a seat. He sat directly opposite to the desk of Mr. Simmons, close enough to count his hairs. He leaned his chin on his clasped hands, and gazed at Mr. Simmons from underneath his hoodie. He wondered if he was going to tell him to take his hoodie off or if it didn't disturb him. The 'regular' Mr. Simmons was very strict on the rules so this was Rafael's way of testing if Mr. Simmons was truly possessed or not.

25. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Luke Evergreen

I looked around to see the full crew here. I was waiting for something interesting to happen out of this club. I may be good at my school book, but I didn't like being completly bored either. I was hoping this club would be some fun. I would have left if I didn't think so. The whole serial killer threat didn't b other me. I was geting a bit agrivated. I looked around the room and I was about to speak for everyone, whether they liked it or not. I took of my jacket.

I pointed my pointer and middle finger next to Mr.Simmons head. Red lightning shot out and put a whole in the wall behind him. No one to large. Didn't wanna cause too much damage. "Look Old Man. Can we actually do something. This is getting boring. And I'm sure we all have much better things to do." I didn't care to show off my powers. Most of us have already.