staff members

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by erebh, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

No one is attacking you, Lemex. It is understandable, no one is expecting you to fix it, just asking if someone can.

We are aware of that. And that's why I'm telling you what's going on.

2. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Then if I have ever been the cause of such an upset, please accept my sincerest apologies.

I simply have been intentionally out of touch. The issues being raised here are something I wish I could help with.

Sorry, I've not got that mod writing style out of habit yet, so that was intentionally formal. I need to snap out of it. *bangs head with hand*

jazzabel and Trish like this.
  3. Trish

LOL, no banging your head. Then how will you teach? ;)

Lemex likes this.
  4. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

Lemex, you have never-ever been a cause of any of my upset. You've been nothing but an asset to this community, and very supportive. I only have this problem now, with one person who shall remain nameless, because they can't be ignored and they are behaving outrageously. I am just here to support erebh, I already wrote to proper channels about my concerns, hoping something might come of it. Because all I'm interested in is a harmonious community we can all enjoy, without the antagonism, drama and shouting that we are currently having to tolerate.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    erebh and Trish like this.
  5. Trish

I agree with @jazzabel (though I don't think nameless is at all accurate at this point, lol)

erebh likes this.
  6. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Very painfully I can tell you. :p

Trish likes this.
  7. Duchess-Yukine-Suoh

Duchess-Yukine-Suoh Girl #21 Contributor

Everyone kind of knows who we're talking about here, and why haven't "they" posted yet? (They have, but didn't realize we were talking about them.)

Anyway, I do think it's sort of ignorant to get one's panties in a bunch over every single thing everybody else writes. I think they might like me ("like"-"not hate"), but that doesn't mean I don't care. And why would you follow a person you don't like in the first place?

Completely agree with @jazzabel, @Lemex. Even though you're not really a mod anymore, you still manage to be calm and informative and this forum is definitely better with you than it would be without.

Lemex and jazzabel like this.
  8. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

The way I see it, this issue has arisen from both sides. I visit this forum daily andI too don't have anyone on ignore. Granted, I spend more time in the RP section, but I do watch and read other threads as well. Since I am not involved in all this in any way, aside from this post I can say that from an objective standpoint, having an ignore button for everyone would be a good thing to have.

I still think it's too easy to say that that's the entire problem though, choosing to read threads that are doomed to derail into a political tantrum or two is also part of the problem, some responsibility is on the reader.

minstrel and Trish like this.
  9. Trish

I entirely agree with you. For instance - Jazzabel and I had an... interesting.. differing of opinion a while ago on a high-intensity thread. Clearly, I don't hold a grudge about it, I don't follow her around to discredit her, I don't send people messages telling them how wrong she is, etc. And she doesn't do that either. There's a difference between having an adult disagreement and latching onto something/someone with a vengeance. We can only take so much...

jazzabel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.