1. Tea@3

Tea@3 Senior Member

Any former triggerstreeters around here?

Discussion in 'Scripts and screenplays' started by Tea@3, Jun 30, 2019.

I'm surprised at the stark absence of screenwriting board/forum options on the web these days. It seems everything just dissolved into thin air at some point around five years ago. I was out of the game at the time so didn't really notice until now. But since I've resumed screenwriting in recent months, I've been unable to find ANYTHING that you could call active. Reddit has a sub for it but it appears very limited and not really extensively followed. Done Deal Pro is effectively dormant. Not sure what happened there. The IMDB boards are gone as you probably know (dead since Feb 2017).

So my question is, 'Where did everybody go?'

I know all those triggerstreet members are still out there somewhere. They've gotta be talking somehow. Yes I'm aware everyone peeled off into small cliques after triggerstreet disbanded, but that only helps you if you were on trigger before it collapsed; it doesn't offer entre for any new people.

writingforums.org is great and I'm not leaving, but my question here is specifically about screenwriting.

Where are the active sites today?

Thanks in advance.

Cave Troll likes this.
  2. Selbbin

Selbbin The Moderating Cat Staff Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Maybe I can help you out, as one of the few screenwriting people with reasonable experience on the forum. No idea about triggerstreet peeps though.

Tea@3 likes this.