Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czar

Czar New Member

Beings of Death

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Czar, Apr 7, 2008.

I know it's not, eh, usual for a new member to start an rp on his secound post but there were no rps that interested me or seemed open. I'm not entirely sure about the usual way people role play on this forum but I think I was "raised" as a role player differently. This was made by me on another forum, hopefully it will work here.

This is a bit of a rules based game, but nothing like the "role the die" stuff; this is entirely composed of writing.

Roleplay Name: Beings of Death

Roleplay Genre: IDK, whatever we make it. Probably fantasy or sci-fi. I'm trying to mix them, watch out!

Setting: The remnant of the Earth after World War 12, humans have made way to the ancestors of their mutated forms and ghosts. It is a bleak wasteland except at the borders what's left of the sea where giant nuclear rain forests and salt mountains exist; the wasteland in the hot climates is active volcanic land with boiling geysers everywhere, in the cold it is freezing desserts.

Plot: The Earth is in ruins, humans have finally destroyed the world and themselves in one mighty swoop; all that's left is the last ancestors of the mutated humans, their ghosts, the angels of earth, the servants of death (reapers) and demons. Despite millenniums of turmoil the Earth has finally regained a fragile ecosystem from the few plants and animals still left, even new animals, like the salt mite, have showed up. The future, if not bright, exists for life on this forlorn planet. But now, spirit-beings from another planet have finally arrived-centuries late-to destroy what they consider a mess. These spirit-beings are called Uni and they consider themselves the "junkmen" of the universe, they are the ones who destroy solar systems with no hope for life, leaving black holes in their place. Since Mars was destroyed after World War 7 and Earth seems to have no hope to them, they are here to implode the Sun. But first, they are destroying the last remains of life on Earth so no resistance can be met and to calm the aura pathways (that flow through the universe) near their implosion spot, they are stronger that way. This story starts when the Uni first arrive and make known the first stage of their intentions by killing off one of the few tribes of mutants. The demons have joined them as it is their goal to disrupt the "balance" of the world, the reapers are mostly neutral but somewhat against other beings taking their job, the angels are against and the mutants and their ghosts are mixed.

Now it is up to a small band of these beings (excluding the demons) to form and stop the Uni, but they have the Devil against them, it won't be easy. Will they succeed or will the solar system be destroyed? That is yet to be decided (seriously, I may kill the world off and move the story to a changed sequel).

Additional Rules/Notices:

You must be a reaper, angel, mutant, ghost or demon.

If you are a demon you must go against the protagonist group.

You may only have one character per side, at least at the start.

You may do pretty much whatever you want with these characters, but generally I define the charecters fighting styles as following:
    Reapers: Physical fighters with spirit weapons and etc.
    Angels: Special fighters with control of the elements and etc.
    Mutants: Super powered and deformed humans basically, go crazy.
    Mutant ghosts: Ghosts can fly and pass through physical stuff, unlike their mortal forms they can only have one other power. You can make these based off any fantasy character in you imagination if you want.
    Demon: They fight kind of special, kind of physical. (If any of you play super smash brother brawl, think Lucario)

I don't care what you are, you can die and you can get injured like a mortal.

Everyone can see everyone else in the absence of the effects of an ability.

Angels are not "perfect beings", don't pull a mary-sue on me.

At least include the following about your character, but feel free to include more:

You cannot control another person's characters in any way, this includes "Bob shot his gun at Tim and it hit!" to "Tim walked up to Bob and punched him in the face, then Bob punched Tim back.". To be clear: you can mention another person's character's action if they have already posted it but you cannot make another person's character act.

All rules of the forum and forum site apply additionally of course.

My profile(s) (will be participating as a normal member also):
    Name: Jonathan Lok
    Species: Angel
    Appearance: He takes the form of a human on earth. Brown, strait, short hair. Mexican/South American skin color. Green/Blue eyes.
    Abilities: Control of any solid in a radius of 6 feet (2 meters) from his skin. Can fly in a strait line perpendicular to the gravitational force or descend, he cannot ascend, so he can only fly from how far he can jump off of something. Able to immediately analyze and memorize the fighting style of any being.
    Personality: He is generally light hearted and boisterous, but if the situation is dangerous then he becomes very serious and severe. He has become very worried recently though, because the situation is a bit past danger.
    Brief History: When he was alive, he was a solder in WW12; so he knows the fray of battle. At 1300 human years of death, he is young for an angel. He has been on Earth all his time as an angel and so is a bit more concerned about it’s fate then the other angels; also, he has not seen as much destruction as they have so such mass genocide is more serious to him. During his time as an angel he has worked on stabilizing the volcanic land gradually, trying to make it more hospitable for life. When he heard about the destruction of the mutant tribe he was shocked, he knew the tribe fairly well. Right now, he is trying to find some way to stop the Uni from killing more innocents.

Name: Blackclaw
    Appearance: He is a bit taller than the average human when stretched up to full height, he has black spines the size of hairs covering his body, except for his spine which has a ridge of large spins that goes over the middle of his skull to the top of his head too. Underneath his skin is gray and bumpy. He takes the appearance of something resembling a human, but his face is more snake-like and he is more hunched over to be mistaken for one. He also looks starved with his belly pulled taught against his rips, but in reality he always looks like that. His hands and feet are a bit larger and contain black claws. He has no hair and has blue eyes. (A bit like a large, black, spiny, Smeagel/Golem)
    Species: Mutant
    Abilities: He is able to manipulate the spines/hairs covering his body and his claws to stand strait like a porcupine, he is able to make them longer to an extent and able to shoot with the speed of a 50 caliber bullet, and regenerate them immediately. He is incredibly strong and fast, his instincts are so inherent with his mind that he has reactions that are unmatched to any being. His spins are made of very hard keratin so if he keeps them laid back he has something of an extremely flexible shell. He can reflect light with the shiny reverse side of his spin/hairs so that he can become almost invisible.
    Personality: Ruthless and self-absorbed. He interacts with his comrades in a matter that would think he had a personal grudge against them, the only exception is when he is coordinating in a hunt. His few interaction with his enemies is actually a bit more friendly-sounding, if you ignore the words He is a bit insane (as a lot of mutants have become) and thinks of nothing but death and pain for his enemies.
    Brief History: He lurked the salt mountains for 200 years, preying on whatever he could; it was the only place and thing he ever loved. Eventually, a group of mutants drove him from his home in order to claim the hunting grounds. Thus, he has turned to hate all mutants and sleeked their destruction. Eventually, the demons twisted him to think that all other creatures were the enemy and he served them for 50 years, rising in the respect of demons. He is now an honorary demon and, although there is no formal military system applied to non-demons, most other demons at least respect him. He has joined the Uni with the demons in hopes of destroying all his enemies, even if it destroys himself in the process. He is now something of a general for the growing mutant army.
    Side: Antagonist

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Game Approved.

3. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Name: Ishamael

Appearance:
    Long hair, (down to the back), black and white dispersed in it. His eyes have no iris or pupil; they are just white. He wears a white undershirt and a dark vest, with gray pants. He has many belt buckles and straps covering his body. He has large, gray wings coming from his back. He believes in luck, and wears a necklace with three skull dice hanging from them.

Species: Reaper

Abilities: (Not sure what you allow, but here goes)
    He has a katana-like blade called Justice, and he has control of lightning. He can read people's minds and control them, but he has to have direct eye contact, and can only use it once per person. He also carries two pistols called Crime and Punishment that he uses occasionally. He can fly and pass through solid objects, and becomes more powerful in thunderstorms. One of his only weaknesses is that he hates dry, hot weather.

Personality: Ishamael is arrogant and believes himself to be the most powerful being on the planet. He is fun-loving, but is immensly bored with the world. He wishes to have a little fun, so he decides to try to save the world. He makes snide comments, and tries to spout wise words, but no one listens, because he's probably joking.

Brief History: Ishamael can't remember what happened more that two years ago. He always remembers being a Reaper, but doesn't remember much else. He remembers lying down in a pool of water next to a waterfall, where another Reaper taught him everything he knows. He searches for his memories wherever he goes.

Side: Protagonist

4. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Name:Geronimo

Appearance:pungent, rotting tan skin, burnt black lips, long, braided ratty black hair, disgustingly muscle-bound arms, legs and chest, nasty yellow teeth, and dirty yellow eyes, all wrapped up in thick furs.

Species:Mutant

Abilities:Strength of ten men, astonishing endurance, difficult to kill by conventional means, surprising dexterity for such ripped hands.

Personality:A mostly level headed mutant tribal leader. He leads his band with a slight sectionalism views on his own personal clan in both his band and his tribe as a whole. He cares deeply for his people, and is well educated for a mutant, knowing how to read the ancient texts and work simple machinery, giving him a more refined and intellectual look on most things. In high pressure situations he is known to get flaky.

Brief History:Born into the Mustonga band, a small scout band for the mighty Black-Mountain Tribe on what was once the East Coast of North America, near the burnt-out ruins of Manhattan, he was son of a mighty scholar and consort for the current chief of the band. His clan was famed for great thinkers and strategists, leading great victories against the beasts of the jungle and enemy tribes encroaching against their land, though not famed for their strength. His father pushed him to alter this stereotype of their clan, giving him authority issues in exchange for a powerful body in addition to a poweful mind. He strove to be the best tribesmen he could be and eventually was decided to lead the band by the Great Chief of Black-Mountain himself. Since then things have been peaceful and the band has been slowly growing and helping new bands develop in the area, building permanent settlements and finally integrating the region, known as the "Old Lands" into the Tribelands proper. There is a certain sense of anticipation in the air, a waiting for something great to happen, whether it be good or evil.

Alignment:Undying loyalty to the Black-Mountain Tribe, and the Great Chief's alignment, a sort of self-serving neutral.

Do I need an ok to start writing or can I just start it up?

5. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Czar, just wondering if you're here, or if you're still doing this Rpg. I'll start if you want.

6. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

**** it, I'm posting, if only to keep the idea alive, I like it quite a lot.

Geronimo squatted atop a small dike a mile east of his camp, behind him, watching with anticipation, a hunting part waited. Geronimo's soft, tired eyes scanned the jungle below. Thick but not unfamiliar, teeming with noises. Geronimo rose and turned around to address the ten or so tribesmen he had brought with him. They were half Mustonga band of varying clans, the rest were from a passing band on their way deeper into the "old lands". The Mustonga were mostly like Geronimo, fairly human like, aside from some hideous deformities like rotted skin. The visitors were more . . . brutal, covered in hair and muscles even grander than Geronimo's, these were the mountain men, from the clan Gaurdia, personal soldiers of the grand chief on Black-Mountain.
    Each man carried a weapon, Mustonga men used primitive rifles and nets to combat the local beasts, the Guardia brandished large axes and whips. Wherever they were headed, its conditions were to be much worse than the Mustonga land.
    "Black-Mountain men, arise!" yelled Geronimo raising his musket high into the air. The Mustonga men mimicked him hurriedly while the Guardia let out fierce yells and beat their chests. In the distance, as if in a cry of protest, a mighty roar echoed. "We hunt for the tribe, we hunt for chief."
    "For the chief!" the tribesmen shot back at him.
    "Seperate into three parties, Dunku, take the visitors and head to devil's den, Onka take half of our people and head to the brook, all others follow me!"

Dunku, a small but intelligent hunter was also a Chirua, Geronimo's clan, so his natural intelligence was meant to supplement the Guardia's lack of. Onka was popular among Mustonga men, and an enigmatic leader. Geronimo pressed forward to the hunting grounds, hearing the rustling of bushes behind him, assuring him that his men were following. They soon reached a landmark that signified the edge of the hunting grounds, the Oro rapids. He turned to see his 3 men formed up behind him, cradling their muskets, waiting for their orders.
    Geronimo raised his musket and yelled, "We wade the creek!" A small chorus of approval was heard as they lifted their muskets as well. Geronimo plunged into the shallow waters of the rapids, his immense strength preventing him from being swept away. He kept his weapon high to keep the powder from being ruined. Soon he was across, as were his men. Geronimo let out a fierce roar to signal the other parties, who in turn roared back in slightly different tones.

"Dunku says there is nothing near Devil's Den, Onka says there are roars near the brook, move!" Geronimo was sprinting in the direction of the lighter of the two roars, still echoing in the air, abuzz with the chirps of birds and the howls of strange beasts. Geronimo leaped over fallen trees, fought his way through thickets of branches and navigated around dead falls until he finally reached a tiny stream that the Mustonga called "the brook".

Around the brook were Mustonga men behind Onka, meeting Geronimo's gaze with relief. Five minutes later the burly Guardia men burst into the small clearing that the party had gathered upon, followed by Dunku, seeming to be impressed by the strength of the Guardia.
    "My men say they hear beasts to the east, there must be a den." said Onka with a slight hint of pride.
    "Good, fan out, skirmish formation, 10 feet in between you and the nearest tribesmen, we head to the east!" said Geronimo, throwing his gun onto his shoulder.

((I'll finish this later, provided the thread isn't completely dead, making this entire post useless.))

7. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

my char (im doing my best here so be nice plZ :-D )

Name:Leto Aine
    Appearance: about 5'6, fair skin, voilet eyes, brown hair ( elbow length), few tattoos (random vine imprints on her arms, a grey wolf on her stomach), also baring several scars
    Species: mutant (only differance from a normal human is that she is slightly faster in running ect.)
    Abilities: has above average strength
    Personality: easly annoyed, rude, independent
    Brief History: works for numerous people, she never does any of the dirty work herself, instead everything is a favor from a previous clilent only she takes credit, she has a strong hate for demons due to past experiances, had no family few freinds
    Side: none
    [​IMG]

8. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

now im waiting to be directed V_V

9. Czar

Czar New Member

((Oh, sorry. I've been really bust recently, and I thought this was dead. Thanks for keeping it alive :D .

I'll edit in something for you guys to go on in a few hours (still a bit busy).))

10. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

so this is not dead? sweet! :-D

11. Mousie

Mousie New Member

((Am I doing this right?))

Name: Benvolio

Appearance: About 3' 4", but that's 'cause he doesn't have any legs. He's got long, scruffy, grey hair and black eyes the size of car headlights. His arms and face are speckled with tiny scabs and he's always smudged with dirt or something. He rides a giant, one-eyed, grey rat-looking thing named Daisy.

Species: Mutant

Abilities: Benvolio actually can't do crap, but Daisy's super strong and spits acid, so it's all good.

Personality: Benvolio likes to act like one of those "I know everything, but I ain't telling you crap" kinda people, but really, he's kind of an idiot. Real low on courage, too. But, he tries to be friendly and not get on anyone's bad side.

Brief History: Benvolio and Daisy are from a tiny village out in the desert somewhere, and lived with an old woman Benvolio called "Granny". Recently, the village's water supply ran out, and they had to leave and find more. That's when Benvolio and Daisy got separated, and are now trying to find the others.

12. Czar

Czar New Member

((Nope, the RP of death is not dead. :p

Here's that post I promised.

Blackclaw for me is underlined for easy spotting.))

Jonathan stood at the top of the hole, staring into it's recesses. It had been two days since the reports of strange spirit beings had first come in, he hoped that they were really heading towards this place. If there really were other spirits coming, he would have to know their intentions. Jonathan sighed; nothing for it, he would have to go into the cave. Jonathan jumped and the stopped in midair, then he began to float down; the cave had a pit of ever-boiling water at the bottom that he would not like very much to fall into. He flew down until he reached a eight-way fork, each path leading underground in different direction; after a few seconds of deliberation he flew into the one leading in into the ground and downwards. "Might as well visit the Hornies tribe while I'm here. Maybe they have seen these strange beings." he thought. He had good relations with the Hornies, and Jonathan was hopeful; they seemed intelligent enough to actually start a society. He reached another fork and turned right, disappearing into the dark.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two days earlier.

Blackclaw hissed at the demon approaching him, it was rude for a stranger to enter another's territory without an offering, even the demons knew that. But this demon was completely devoid of meat. The spikes on his back rose, he would have attacked by now if not for the deformed scar on the demon's forehead; he was a messenger for the devil, and he may have important news. The demon stopped eight feet away ((two and two thirds a meter)), just out of arm's reach, and began. "I carry a message from the destroyer and lord of all to the human morph called Blackclaw, are you he?" Blackclaw growled and nodded. "Very well then, the message is more of a recruitment. The destroyer has received word of a race intent on ending life on this planet, and he has ordered all earth-bound demons to assist them, as well as any allies besides those. You, Blackclaw, are ordered in accordance with this to depart to the north boiling pit, to help with the first strike. Failure to do so means one thousand years spent in the inferno." Blackclaw thought about it for a minute, end of all life? If that included his many enemies here then he supposed it was all right. And besides, he wasn't planning on serving the devil as a mortal much longer anyway. "Fine then, is there anything else?" he said. "The destroyer has nothing else for you, no." the demon replied. Blackclaw rolled his eyes, all of this nonsense with calling the devil the "destroyer", this guy was obviously a newbie. "Bye then." the demon said and started walking away. Yep, defiantly a newbie, turning his back like that. Blackclaw crouched and sprung at the demon, not making a sound. Blackclaw stabbed him first in the spine so that there would be no struggling, then he stretched his arm around and reached for the demon's throat.

EDIT: ((I would suggest that you give Benvolio some sort of ability Mousie, as there is going to be quite a bit of fighting in the RP.))

13. Mousie

Mousie New Member

((Oh, OK then. In that case, he uses a bow 'n' arrow :) ))

Benvolio and Daisy made their way through the jungle. They'd been here for three days now - they weren't lost, were they? That would suck.

Benvolio munched happily on the whatchamacallit he'd shot not long ago. He had no idea what the thing was - some kind of orange snail-thing - but man, was it tasty. He ripped off a piece and leaned forward, dangling it in Daisy's face. The big, grey rat snatched it out of his hand and swallowed it whole. She clicked happily.

Leaning back, Benvolio looked up at the sky. Nothing interesting there - just blue. And his bag of stuff, which was tied to the end of Daisy's tail. She always walked with the thing in the air, kinda like a scorpion, so Benvolio figured he might as well use it for something.

He thought he heard something. Men shouting from somewhere far away. It probably wasn't his tribe, Dansen - Dansen was mostly women.

Benvolio hoped they weren't coming his way, whoever they were. People don't yell for no reason - what if they were dangerous or something?

Benvolio sighed. He hoped he'd find Granny and the rest of the Dansen soon - this place sucked.

((Ugh, such a terrible post. I haven't roleplayed in forever. The next one'll be better, I promise!))

14. Bick

Bick New Member

Name: Schonheite Bequem (Shurn-hite-uh Bick-Fame)
    Nickname: Anne
    Appearance: Long brown, wavy hair goes down to her waist. Always in a French braid. Has deep emerald eyes, and dark tanned skin. About 5 foot, very short, but still stronger then she looks. Wears a dark green top and bottom with a brown leather belt that holds her seeds and earth. Has a dark brown leather satchel that holds her extra supplies. Also has a carrier for her arrows, and always strapped on her left shoulder. On the same shoulder she keeps her crossbow. Large white feathered wings.
    Species: Angel
    Abilities: Flight. Can only last as long as her energy and the winds/thermals allow. Manipulator of flora. Can grow just about anything, anywhere. Carries a bag of fresh earth and seeds along with her. Crossbow. 20 pound, powerful crossbow, carried on her back. Amazing eyesight. Again. Self explanatory. Also has a long knife for normal everyday use and defense when up close.
    Personality: A quiet young lady, as she cannot speak. Has a pen and paper in case talking is really needed but tries not to use it when the shake of a head or the pointing of a finger works just as well. A great follower, not a great leader. Has respect for all living things, accept for those that destroy. Genuinely sweet to those that she knows well, but wary of newcomers.
    Brief History: Was born blind, and became a Botanist during the WW12. Died when they bombed her greenhouse, as she tried to save it. Became an angel after death, and was given the ability to manipulate flora given her sacrifice for the plants. Wanted nothing more but to save mother earth and repopulate her flora and fauna. Asked to have her ability to speak taken in trade for eyesight to help on her quest.

15. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne's first post.

Anne hummed to herself, the cool breeze flowing through the greenhouse as she watered the plants. She gently patted their leaves and blooms. Music would help them grow, she knew it in her heart.
    “Grow my beauties.” She cooed as she got to her favorite daisy plant. She couldn’t see them, but she didn’t need to. Sight wasn’t a needed sense.

Suddenly the wind began to change, it became stale and motionless. Her heart fluttered, as she closed out everything and listened for what was coming. She suddenly heard the distant sound of an engine, there were planes coming. She yelled in frustration, and began to take the few seeds she had. She put them in the under ground box with all the bags of soil she could carry. Suddenly she heard the sound of something flying fast. She jumped and ran to her daisy, shielding it with her body. Then came the explosion, the last thing her human eyes would see, and the last amount of pain her human body would feel.

She lifted herself up, astonished that she felt no pain or soreness. She felt around, felling nothing but meters of smooth, hard ground.

“Where am I?” She said, it echoed for a few minutes seeming like it wouldn’t end.

She walked around in frustration until her feet hit a solid object. She bent down and cried out as she felt a pot with her wonderful daisy plant in them. She gently stroked the silky soft petals.

“There you are my love.” She whispered, sitting down and putting the pot on her lap, “I guess it’s just you and me.” She sat with it for what seemed like hours, keeping close to it not sure where she was or why no one else was there.

“Is anyone there?” She finally yelled, standing up with the pot in her had. The echo seemed to scream back at her, hurting her ears. She cried out in pain dropping the pot and cupping her ears. She blocked out the echo as she frantically bent down trying to put it back together. Her heart fell as she felt the daisy; it had wilted. She began to cry as she placed the dead daisy in her hand.

“You can bring it back.” She heard a voice say. Oddly it didn’t echo like hers had. She turned around and could feel the presence of someone else.

“What are you talking about?” she said, trying to hide her tears, “What were on earth am I?”

The person laughed, a nice hearty laugh that made her smile.

“You’re not on earth.” He said, she could feel his large hand on her shoulder, “You’re somewhere you don’t believe in, but this place believes in you. You know slowly the flora of mother earth will disappear. You can save it.” He said. She looked at him, her mouth wide in awe.

“How exactly?” she asked.

He gave another hearty laugh, as he took his hand from her shoulder. She heard the movement of the broken ceramic, and felt the soil fall into her hands.

“Sing, and dream.” He said, “Imagine what you want this flower to become, and sing. You have the voice of an angel.”

She cupped her hand around the daisy. I want you to be whole again. I want you to be as beautiful as you began. She began to hum the melody she always hummed for her plants. She yelled in astonishment as the plant began to move in her hands. She quickly uncupped her hands, as the daisy sprouted up from her hands. She could feel the new plant brush against her face. She grinned as she brushed the now giant daisy.

“That’s amazing.” She muttered.

“And all you need is to dream. The singing, not necessary but nonetheless beautiful.” He added with a laugh. She stuck her tongue out at him, and he laughed again.

“You’re an angel now Anne.” He said, as he touched her back. She gave a yelp of surprise and she felt something sprout from her back. She placed the daisy on the ground, and touched her back. Her mouth opened wide in awe as she felt the feathers, and the bone. She had large wings.

“You should get on your way,” he said, “You’ve got the earth to save.” He gently nudged her towards what felt like a cliff. She wondered where it had come from.

“But sir, If I may ask.” She said biting her lip, “Can I trade my voice for my eyesight?” The man appeared to stop moving, sadness radiated from him.

“A voice like that, and you’d rather have your eyesight?” he asked, she could hear the sorrow in his voice, “It shall be done.” He said. He lifted her up into his large arms, “But first, can you hum for me just once more.” She smiled and placed a hand on his.

“Yes.” She began to hum with all her heart. It rang around and for once she agreed, she did sound like an angel. She continued to hum as he placed his finger on her throat she felt her voice fading and she said one last thing in a barely audible whisper, “Thank you.”

He set her down, his hand over her eyes, “When I take my hand from your eyes, you will have eyesight, but not ordinary eyesight. You gave up your beautiful voice, so you deserve more then just the eyesight of a human. He slowly lifted his hand, and she looked out in awe. She could see colors, vibrancy beyond the normal darkness. She could see miles and miles around the earth. She could see movement instead of just feeling it. Her heart sprang with joy. She looked behind her, the man had left her on a cliff.

Her smile couldn’t leave her as she jumped down taking her first flight.

----------------------------​

She soared over the sky, happy for a good thermal. It lifted her high and kept her mostly out of sight. She was just above the clouds and could see everything that happened below. She had to protect her little forest after. For the past few months she had been rejuvenating it, and it flourished. She took a steep dive as she noticed movement in the midst of it.

She took out her crossbow and readied it. She noticed it was one of the mutants on top of a large mutated rodent. She landed noiselessly and held the bow to the mutants head.

She quickly with her free hand, tore the sheet of paper from her belt, something she had pre-written:

Are you here to harm my forest?

Handing it to the mutant, she waited for it’s answer.

(Well. If I'm starting this off too early and we aren't suppose to be meeting each other then tell me Czar. Also. Sorry it's so long but I thought a good introductory was needed and it really does help me see my character a little easier.)

16. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Benvolio squeaked in surprise as the angel popped out in front of him. Where'd she come from?

The angel handed him something, and Daisy whistled, crouching, ready to attack. Benvolio stroked the back on her neck, and she stood upright, glaring up at the angel.

Benvolio glanced down at the paper he'd been given. "Are you here to harm my forest?"

Ah, geez, this better not be one of those forest-guardian things Granny told me about. I'm gonna say "no" and she's gonna gimme a riddle, and I suck at riddles so I'm gonna get it wrong and she's gonna turn me into a freaking toad.

He folded the paper in half and handed it back, then smiled coolly and patted Daisy's back. The rat-thing continued down the path. Benvolio figured that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but at least it looked cooler than begging "No, please don't hurt me!" or something like that.

17. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne's Second post: Annoyance

She sighed and quickly took flight taking out her pad of paper and quickly began to jot down her message. She watched as the rodent and the mutant hurried away, going through her forest. She scoffed. They better not mess it up. she thought.

She flew down, aiming her direction for the mutant. She landed on the back of the rodent, sitting behind him. She slid the mutant the note:

I asked you a simple question. What are your intentions for being here? I come in peace, if you come in peace.

18. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Daisy jumped, kicking and squirming and whistling like a tea kettle ready to explode. Benvolio clung to her, trying not to fall off.

"Hey, cut it out! Stop that!"

He reached forward and tugged on one of Daisy's whiskers. She stopped immediately, and Benvolio turned to the angel.

"You really shouldn't go around jumping on other people's rides," he said, sounding as calm and collected as he could, "It's rude."

He glanced down at the note, which had been tossed to the ground during Daisy's freakout. Conviniently ((however you spell that)) it had landed right-side up, so he was able to read it.

"I'm looking for someone," he said simply, and patted Daisy's back. The giant rat-thing started walking.

"My tribe might've come through here," said Benvolio, "Dansen."

Of course, he didn't know for sure whether they came through here, or if he was even going in the right direction. But, this angel didn't need to know that.

19. Mousie

Mousie New Member

((It's OK if I double, right?))

Name: Dogberry

Appearance: About 5' 2", with a long nose and long, pointed ears. He's really skinny and has long, silky hair. The entire left side of him in bone-white, and his right side is pitch-black. He wears what looks like an oversized jester's outfit - white on the left and black on the right - with long sleeves that cover his hands.

Species: Demon

Abilities: uses a metal wire to bind and cut enemies, as well as other useful, everyday stuff.

Personality: He may look scary, but Dogberry's just a kid. He likes to have fun and hates to lose, and can be kind of a jerk sometimes. Though he's a demon, he's not exactly evil.

Brief History: Dogberry lived with Blackclaw's tribe until recently, when he decided he didn't wanna get mixed up in the whole ending-of-the-world thing and left. Now he's starting to wonder if Blackclaw'll come after him once he realizes he's missing, but that probably won't happen. Hopefully.

20. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne's Third Post: Invitation?

She jumped from the rat and looked at the Mutant. She smiled as she saw his lack of legs. He was like a worm. She giggled, entertained by his look. She waved to him, and motioned him to follow her. She half-flew, half-hopped to a clearing in the forest. She pointed to a daisy, a beautiful orange one. She touched the pedal, and the entire field began to grow with the small daisies. She plucked the origional one and placed it behind his hear.

She grabbed her pad and pencil:

I am the eyes of this forest, if your group had gone through here I would know about it.

The boy looked at her sadly and she placed her hands on his face, lifting his head to look at her in the face. She gently touched the flower in his ear, and it grew into a crown around his head, the flower bigger then his own head, and the stem winding around in a beautiful assortment.

She took out the pad again:

Stick with me and I will help you find your group.

21. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Benvolio touched the crown-thing that'd grown around his head, looking around the feild of daisies. That was pretty cool...

He glanced at Daisy, who was sniffing curiously at the flowers that'd sprouted up around her paws. She didn't sense any danger - did that mean they were safe?

"Who are you?" he asked, turning his massive, black eyes on the angel.

Meanwhile...

Dogberry wandered aimlessly through the forest, munching on one of those mysterious orange snail-things Benvolio'd caught earlier. Of course, he didn't know Benvolio had caught one, because he didn't know who Benvolio was, but whatever.

The black-and-white demon fiddled with his wire, wondering vaguelly if he should've taken something else with him. Maybe a blanket or something to make a fire with - last night was cold as hell.

For no reason in particular, Dogberry tossed one end of his wire around the branch of a nearby tree. Grabbing onto it through his sleeve, he began to swing. There was no where he needed to be, there was nothing he needed to do, he could do whatever the hell he wanted now that he was away from that stinking tribe of his. It was nice, even if it was a little boring.

The wire scraped noisily against the tree branch, sawing into it. Dogberry couldn't help but wonder why it cut everything except him. Maybe he just had really tough skin? Who knows.

SNAP!

Dogberry fell to the ground, the disembodied branch not far behind. It clunked loudly to the ground beside him. He rubbed his back with a groan and sat up. That's when he noticed it - a clearing in the forest. Well, he'd noticed it earlier, but it was different now. Now it was covered in tiny orange daisies.

What the hell?

22. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne's fourth post: Another one?

She smiled as he looked at his crown, hoping he enjoyed it.

"Who are you?" he asked. She smiled, It was simple question. She didn’t know what to say though. An angel? That was obvious, but who was she? She decided to just stick with her nickname and hope he didn’t ask questions about lack of voice and power.

She took out a sheet of paper and began to write:

My name is Anne, what is yours?

Suddenly she heard the snap of a branch, and she quickly took flight. She landed just in front of a peculiar looking demon, she raised her crossbow, pointed at his head ready to shoot. She quickly slid him the pre-written note:

Are you here to harm my forest?

23. Mousie

Mousie New Member

There was a loud snap. Benvolio jumped, Daisy stood upright. The angel took off, and Benvolio considered following her.

Nah. Don't wanna get mixed up in some kinda epic battle or something. If I don't hear anything, I'll go check it out. Maybe.

Elsewhere...

Dogberry let out a tiny gasp as the angel landed in front of him. She slipped him a note, then pointed an arrow at his face.

Dogberry didn't bother looking at the note - he'd never leanred how to read - and grabbed his wire. He began to coil one end around his black hand, and shifted away from the angel.

"What do you want?" the young demon asked, trying to sound tough. "I don't have anything worth stealing. And I don't taste very good. Get that thing out of my face!"

24. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne’s eyes went angry as the Demon moved. She didn’t want to have to kill him, she didn’t want his blood in her precious forest. She slapped her crossbow back onto her shoulder. She watched the demon move erratically. She gently touched the ground. Vines. Many of them, wrap around him. Tie him to the ground.

She stood back and large vines came from the earth and began to circle him. He panicked attacking the ones in front of him with his wire. It astounded her but she kept thinking it, the vines replenishing themselves and wrapping around him. She could hear him yell in surprise. Not too tight loves. Don’t hurt him. Just tight enough to keep him down.

He struggled as the vines finished wrapping around him, gently raising the demon to her face.

She took her pad and wrote in big bold letters:

Are you here to harm my forest?!

She held it in front of his face.

25. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Dogberry squirmed, trying to get loose. "What're you doing!? Let me go!"

Dammit! I can't use the wire like this...

The angel shoved a piece of paper in his face. More writing. Dogberry couldn't help but feel like she was mocking him. Frustrated, he grabbed the paper withhis mouth, chewed it up, and spit it back at her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.