Stealth Contact

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bick

Bick New Member

I ran upstairs to get move blankets, pulling out one of the futons.

"Just in case." I muttered, placing the futon in the extra bedroom, where I kept my computer. I quickly unplugged it, hanging the cord from my pocket momentarily. Don't need little buggers spying in my computer.

It was then that I heard the smashing of a window. I sighed, why did I have to let them into my house? Why? I quickly made the futon up, placing a few pillows and stuffed toys around the bed, children needed comfort afterall.

I walked to the origin of the noise and cursed under my breath. The window was in shattered ruins on the carpet of the bathroom. I sighed, and got out a broom, sweeping up the glass.

I tossed it in the trash and dashed down the steps, my face angry.

"What the hell is going on Samuel?"

2. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I looked at Samuel wondering, what he was playing at now. Then, I remembered what I'd seen him do all those summers ago. I opened my mouth, looked at Angi, and then closed it again. But my throat felt as if something was stuck down it. I couldn't breathe, The world started spinning. And then I passed out.

3. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

"Neha!"

Ang Jin ran toward her to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"Did the terrorists do this?" Ang Jin asked.

4. Bick

Bick New Member

I sighed as I saw the limp body of Neha, or whom I assumed was Neha, in Ang's arms. I quickly ran to help, picking her small frame up, and putting her over my shoulder. I quickly with the boy's help, put her on the couch.

"I leave for 10 minutes and you break my window and knock out a woman?" I said with a grin, "Sounds like a ball."

5. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Samuel looked around, petrified. It was better though, 'cause Gratia had summed up the incidents for him. He had done quite a lot in 10 minutes. Where a side of him considered it a marvel, another considered it a disaster.
    "Calm down everyone. Gratia, emergency position. UTT has surrounded the house. Go seal the stupid window."
    He then turned to Ang Jin.
    "Leave her to me. You help Gratia."
    Samuel grabbed Neha, holding her in his arms.
    "Just tell me where to get a first aid kit, sweetie."

6. Bick

Bick New Member

I looked over at Samuel, there was our leader. I gave him a smile.

"In the closet of your room, if that's not enough there's one in the bathroom too."

I speed walked up the steps, and motioned for Ang to follow me. I took a turn into the bathroom and yelled as something hit my on the head, and the blood came dripping as I fell back, knocking into Ang. I quickly recoiled and gave the man a solid kick in the stomach. He fell back, falling back out the window.

7. Sugar N. Spice

"Gratia!" Ang Jin gasped, as he loaded up his pistol, out for revenge.

He shot the man in the arm as he tried to run away, realizing that he was out numbered moments before. He stopped for a second, in pain, but then kept running. It was then that Ang Jin shot him in the left leg, damaging his tendons and tissues forever.

Ang Jin decided against killing the man, but turned to Gratia.

"Sir!" Ang Jin called as he slung Gratia's hand over his shoulder.

"We need a gauze bandage!"

8. Charisma

Samuel ran to his room, probably because Neha was heavier than he had expected and it took some heck of a strength to hold her. He hastily dropped her on the bed, and then raced to the bathroom, searching for the kit. Lucky for him, it wasn't difficult to find it. He then walked over to the lovely looking woman and checked her pulse.
    "I supposed they drugged you."
    He then laughed, mocking his own words,.
    "Or did I?"
    He then paused and kissed his hand.
    "Never mind that. Let's just make sure you're alright."
    Just then Ang Jin's voice echoed in his ears.
    "You killed yourself already?"
    He grunted, pulling out the bandage and walking upstairs. Just then two ninjas came following behind him.
    "They must've used another window. How typical."
    He thought to himself, and threw the pack to the young boy.
    "Be fast. I'll handle these punks."
    He pulled out his already loaded machine gun (smaller than usual) and aimed.
    "Get a life, buster."
    He then shot, and like always, his aim didn't miss.

9. Sugar N. Spice

Ang Jin wrapped the bandage around Gratia's head, but then jumped slightly when he heard the continuous noises of the machine gun.

"What's the old man trying to do?" Ang Jin said to himself. "Is he trying to wreck the place?"

10. Bick

Bick New Member

The sound of a firing gun, came quickly after the sound of a shattering window. I cringed, I should have never invited him. I really, really shouldn't have. I ran after Ang, patting the bandage on my head, it covered my left eye, and throbbed badly.

I almost screamed in anger as I saw two dead men on the ground, blood all over my white carpet. There were broken glass all around, and bullets in my walls, wall plaster all smothered around.

"God damnit!" I yelled. My high-pitched yell sent my head throbbing even more and I cried out in pain, holding my head tightly with both hands. God damnit.

11. Charisma

Samuel shyly grinned. He couldn't help it - he only had machine guns with him and didn't want to die already. He could bet he'd be reincarnated as a pig, and he didn't want that yet.
    "Umm...I'll go check on Neha."
    A perfect excuse made, he ran to her room. He knew Gratia wouldn't remain quiet, but he had to have another woman to defend him and fight the cat fight.
    "Neha...psst...wake up."
    He nudged her, massaging her head. When she didn't nudge, he breathed in heavily and then neared to her ear.
    "WAKE UP!"

12. Neha

I gasped as something blasted near my ear. When things finally sarted coming into focus, I could see Samuel bending over me. Very Close. The choking feeling came back and I jumped out, as fast as I could, as far as I could from Samuel.

13. Sugar N. Spice

Ang Jin called Security.

"Is this Ang Jin?" Sarah asked. "Where are you? We'll be right there!"

Ang Jin scoffed. "You're too late for that. We already eliminated like, three ninjas and we already called you!"

Soon enough, Security was at the door of Gratia's house.

"Where's the danger?" the leader of security asked.

Ang Jin graciously let them in, and prepared for Gratia's outburst.

14. Bick

Bick New Member

I watched as the men walked in and anger filled my usually content mind.

"Where in God's name have you been?" I said, keeping my voice steady, wary of my throbbing head.

They started to answer, but I quickly cut them off, "When we ****ing call you, you are suppose to come immediately!" I bellowed, "It is your job to protect and back us up!"

I walked over to them and shoved one of their faces with my hand in the direction of my destroyed walls, "You see that!" I screamed, my head throbbing, "My home is destroyed!"

I then walked over to the bodies, "You screwed up and my house had to pay for it."

I kicked the nearest body, "Get these things from my house and set up a clean up crew." I said looking at my now traumatized home. "There is a broken window upstairs."

I quickly walked towards the bedroom the woman had been put in.

15. Charisma

Samuel backed away from the petrified girl, and cleared his throat.
    "Now, yes, get up."
    He had heard the outburst Gratia had presented, and jumped up in shock as Gratia walked in.
    "Think of the devil and the devil is here."
    He spoke jokingly, getting up.
    "Let's get you to the hospital, Gratia."
    He then spoke calmly, noticing her bloodshot eyes.

16. Bick

Bick New Member

I frowned, and patted my bandage.

"You'll have to take me in your car Samuel." I stated, thinking about my motorcycle, "I'm not in shape to drive my baby."

I then looked at the frantic girl, "We need to take her to get checked up too."

17. Neha

I shook me head. This wouldn't do. I was the boss for God's sake, and i couldn't turn mellow. I threw back my head and laughed. Then I walked up to the woman.

"Hey," I said, extending my hand, "Gratia right? Sounds a bit like gresha, my sis's best-friend back home. So I'm Neha, as I guess you know."

"Yeah," she replied, sort of sounding dumbstruck at the sudden change in me. I looked over to where Sammy was standing, looking a bit shaky too.

"Messy, ain't it?" I waved my hand at the room, "Sheesh, those people call themsleves ninjas? they can't even parkour properly, climed the fire escape most probs. Now, look at my stance, I parkoured all th climb, ad then broke the window with bare knuckles too!"

"What are you?" Gratia demanded.

"Watch you're toungue gratia," Angi walked in, "You could get into trouble."

"Trouble?" Gratia looked scornfully at Ang Jin. Ad who's gonna get mme into trouble? Samuel? As if."

"Not Samuel."

"Well then i ain't in any trouble honey."

"You sure are," Ang Jin smiled his slow smile. "Neha's Samuel's boss!"

18. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Bonjour Monsieur, It is a pleasure to ve able to meet you."
    He spoke in a barely fluent English, but James politely greeted him and took a seat.
    "We have to talk about some bisaic things. Fifi, bring the Globail Warming Churt."
    I smirked at Fifi as she left. Why did French diplomats always end up with hot assistance while I got thrown with crazy people. She quickly brought out the Chart from just on the other side of a door and of course it showed that the US was at the top of the pollution creation.
    “If your going to complain about the pollution levels of the US please remember that we’re a lot bigger a country than most in the world. France is relatively small compared to us. Even china doesn’t have as much land mass, “I started and he just scowled. I wasn’t one to be political. “And Russians bigger but their people live in huts keeping warm by fires in most places. I bet you didn’t include all the fireplaces burring wood without any filters that our power plants have into this report.” I said and then leaned back in the chair and let out a long sigh. “You know in the fifties there was the global cooling theory and now the global warming theory. I trust this one as much as I trust the French to win a war.” I said cruelly.
    “I take back my earlier comment, You seem to ve just another American cowboy.” He said and glanced back at Fifi waving her out the door. “We need to talk in private about the rest.” He said and She nodded and left.
    “Lets hope this is an actual important subject this time.” I said snappily.
    “America is pulling into it’s self and becoming more and more like it used to ve. They’ve already pulled out a large majority of their military power from Irak and Afgun.” He said and he leaned forward.
    “Of course we would!” I said with a hearty laugh. “The rest of you blood thirsty monsters have used us as the tip of the spear in the war on terrorism for to long. It is far past the time that America start getting concerned about ourselves and let the rest of you take care of your terrorist problems while we take care of our own countries safety.” I said and stood to leave. “If that is all I’ll be headed back to America.”
    He stood up with that and smiled. “It seems that you haven’t heard about the attack on our embassy in your country.” He said and as he did I noticed that two of the guards walked though the door with their guns at their side. “We’ll be requiring you to stay with us until we determine whether or not your country was involved.” He said as he too pulled out a gun.
    “So you think that by taking me as a political hostage will help your cause?” I asked and threw my hands into the air slowly. “Then please try.” I said and the two guards looked at each other nervously. I was a big guy and to get close enough to cuff me would be to get close enough to get hurt. “Well what will it be?” I asked looking at the guards. I knew the ambassador would do nothing.
    “Well it seems you’ve called my bluff.” He said and slide the gun back into his waist band. “You are free to go, if blood is spilled it would be war and your right on one thing, we can’t go to war with America.” He said and the guards moved out of the way.
    “I feel this meeting has accomplished a lot and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to become important again.” I said and walked past the guards making sure to ram my shoulder into one of them. He stumbled and almost fell but did not move against me.

19. Charisma

James and Raven
    James, you must move back to base and coordinate a new mission with your partner, Raven. You have been assigned to coordinate with the underworld organization 'Witty Finks' and assess their involvement in terrorism.
    Raven, your mission in the jails has been suspended as the board of directors find you 'over-efficient' in your duties. Coordinate with James.

20. Bick

Bick New Member

I looked at Neha, a grin on my face. Strong women, my type of person to befriend, but not someone I would let push me around.

"I see. So you're his boss?" I said, "Well honey, I don't really care. You can push him around all you want with your little miss I'm the bloody queen of the world, attitude, but you can not by any chance control me when I am in my own home. You have come in, broken my window, or so I will assume. I have accomidated you without any problem. I sugguest you get of your high horse and thank me for even caring that you fainted, and you should be grateful I'm not rubbing the weakness in your face." I put on a smile, "Beyond that, I like you all ready. You're a strong lady and I could see us being friends, if you lower that little attitude of yours, of course."

She said something, but I ignored it and went towards the kitchen, "There is fresh pizza, and more food and drinks in the fridge." I pointed to the objects as I saw them, "You can do as you please, but be a curtious guest, is all I ask for."

I walked towards Samuel, "I need to get my head checked Samuel. Please take me to the hospitol."

21. Charisma

Samuel dryly looked back at his boss and his hostage.
    "So they get pizza, and I get to drive you to hospital."
    He then chuckled, naughtily.
    "Come on then."
    He led the way, his expressions spotless of any tension or tiredness.

22. Neha

I looked at both of hem. Override me did they?? My foot!! I'd take revenge for that later!!

23. Bick

Bick New Member

I followed Samuel, my head throbbing painfully and my eyes droopy. I didn't say anything as I got into the passengers seat. He turned on the radio, and I quickly switched it to classical, the smooth music felt good on my head. I rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes. The music lulled me to sleep.

___________________________​

I woke up, my head throbbed no more. I raised myself from the bed, and took a look at my surroundings. No lights on, but I could see the bed next to me, empty. I was in the hospital.

I smiled as Samuel took a seat on the edge of my bed, he handed me a mirror. I looked at my face. My left eye was still covered, but with a better applied bandage, and my hair was a wreck. I look terrible, but felt much better.

"Thanks." I muttered, giving him a pat on the back, "Is my house taken care of, and is the princess and the little one still there?"

24. Sugar N. Spice

Ang Jin turned to Neha, who was fuming for reasons he could not comprehend.

"Hey, Neha," Ang Jin said. "Are you okay?"

25. Charisma

Samuel looked back at his information panel on the mobile phone and grinned.

Ang Jin - Gratia's house, lodged at Samuel's house
    Gratia - Hospital, checked mail, waiting for Jackson to finish his part
    Jackson - Still at mission
    James - Returning from France next flight
    Raven - Waiting for James
    Kevin - At Washington
    Jason - At Washington

"I'll say, if that little pumpkin is, then so is the lady."
    He then patted her head, pointing to the door.
    "Let's leave. It's getting late, you should be home and so should I."
    Just then, a new message was received by Samuel on his mobile.

Ang Jin has admitted his reports on his espionage duties.

"Hmm."
    Samuel thought to himself, but gave it no importance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.