Current ProjectTitle: The Dollmaker's Niece Genre: Fantasy Status: In progress, second draft Word Count: 47,267 I hit a major snag when I decided a reveal toward the end of the book shouldn't have happened, and that the chapter would have to be completely rewritten. I figured out what I wanted to do with the chapter instead, but I couldn't put the words onto the screen for some reason. For a week I managed to eek out a sentence here and a word there, sometimes the whole chapter, only to go back and delete everything and start all over again. But I'm back on track now, and the rest of the book is practically done. I just have to pat down some sore spots and comb through it.