Tags:
  1. Stormsong07

Stormsong07 Contributor Contributor

Stressed...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stormsong07, Jul 10, 2017.

Ugh, I am so stressed about money right now it is not even funny. We have my stepdaughters for the summer and that makes 4 kids in the house, 2 of which are 9 and 12 so they eat a lot. Our grocery/household goods bill this month was nearly $700!!! Arizona is still taking child support payments out despite us currently supporting the children, and now we are falling behind on the mortgage. I've contacted the mortgage company and they have some options to help but they will either a) raise our interest rate b) negatively affect our credit or c) raise our monthly payment. Ughhhh. Not to mention my husband's stupid road rage has raised our car insurance payments to over $300 per month. And we really want to take the kids on some kind of vacation.
    I can't even enjoy summer with the kids bc I'm working as much overtime as possible to bring home more money so I've been tired and cranky alot. I'm just so stressed and I'm so tired of everything being an uphill battle all the time.

2. morning_lightning

morning_lightning Member

wow! there's a wine thread on here, you might want to check that out. . . . . . :D

seriously though, good luck!!

3. Elven Candy

Elven Candy Pay no attention to the foot in my mouth Contributor

Poor baby:friend:. I hope you and your family has a breakthrough soon.