1. SamHeeple

SamHeeple New Member

Hi folks,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SamHeeple, Sep 17, 2019.

Just thought I'd stop by and take a look around.

Some Guy likes this.
  2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Sam - I'm one of the moderators here. Now that you've looked around, I hope you'll stick around as well.

We're a wide-ranging forum with members from all around the world, and interest in all sorts of writing (in English.) Our level of expertise ranges from traditionally-published authors, self-published authors, authors currently seeking publication for their finished works ...all the way to the start, where beginners join us because they want to write or want to learn to write. I imagine you'll fit in somewhere on this spectrum!

While you're here, please take a look at these two links. They contain important information, not only for New Members like yourself, but for ongoing membership as well.

New Member Quick Start

Forum Rules

Please feel free to continue to browse. It would be nice if you'd return to this thread, eventually, and let us know about your interest in writing. What draws you to join a writers' forum?

If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to contact me via a 'conversation' and I'll do my best to help.

Cheers for now,
    Jan

3. SamHeeple

SamHeeple New Member

Hi jannert, and thanks for the welcome.

I'm a brand new writer, I have a great deal to learn about writing, and when I think my skillage is up to scratch, I will write a novel. This is quite a steep learning curve for me. I'm still studying correct comma usage and grammar in general.

So, I'm sure I'll see you around the forum.