1. dantotheyell

dantotheyell New Member

New to here but not to writing.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dantotheyell, Nov 16, 2013.

Hello, everyone! My name is Danielle and I am 20 years old. I am currently engaged with a beautiful 7 month old daughter. I consider myself an entrepreneur in progress. I have my own site that I am still getting on its feet. CHeck it out! fashionistacentral.storenvy.com In my spare time, I enjoy writing. I started Roleplaying as a teenager on Myspace and my love for writing grew from there. I just got better and better. However, with all the photo editing that is involved nowadays with RP and the fact that I have been doing it for so long that I have no more inspiration for it, I am looking for something that is just about writing. Something I can get creative in without have to worry about if it looks good too.

I googled writing forums and this was one I came across. I would have to say my weakness is editing. I am not too good at punctuation and etc so much. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting started on here and learning about a new site.

2. L.T.

L.T. New Member

Welcome to the Forum. Through this forum, I am sure you will find people here or at the very least, references to those who could help with editing. I wish you the best in your new endeavor.

dantotheyell likes this.
  3. dantotheyell

dantotheyell New Member

Thank you, dear! I wish the same for you. :)

4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

This is a great forum with a wide variety of people and lots of opportunities for input. It's a very active forum as well, so you should find what you're looking for.

The moderators who run the forum are very hands-on. They keep the tone civil, wipe away all traces of spam, but they also give lots of rope in discussions and are anything but dictatorial.

There are opportunities to enter contests, to post your work for critique (after reading the rules and complying with the initial requirements for posting), to critique other people's work, to comment on various topics related to writing (and a few that are not). You can also interact with other members, either by private messages (now called 'conversations' since the software upgrade) as well as comment on comments, etc. There are threads for research and many other useful tools.

So ...read your rules to get a feel for what's happening ...and welcome!

PS - In case you backslide ...there is a Role Playing Game section as well!