Supernatural

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Savvina got out of the car, emotionless. It was almost as if his fading away was a part of the cycle of this life - as if she were a Grim Reaper with no remorse whatsoever. She was calm, not an inch of weakness in her. She simple walked to the building. Someone was calling to her.
    "The others will come after you. You must follow me."
    She felt as if her soul were being pulled, and she had no choice but to move. Her steps became faster, she couldn't tell when her feet were on the ground and when not.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

That's good. Make sure the security gaurd doesn't see you.
    The security gaurd fell down and unconcious.
    I know how wrong this look...steal that ladies card the one with the long brown hair in the ponytail. Make sure you sneak it off.
    You must find me and the others will find you later.

Right a that moment a man walked up to distract the lady.

3. Charisma

Savvina conveniently moved and picked out the card from the lady's purse as the man talked to the lady. Sweat burst out of her forehead but she made it quite a good steal. The lady didn't notice anything wrong, and simply got back to work. Savvina walked into a narrow corridor, though she had no idea why.

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Now you must find the door that will allow you into the white halls. The white halls were they hide what they must.
    The door appeared to Savvina quickly.
    You must slide the card in the slide. It will open.
    And the door did open.
    Now walk the halls until you find me. No one will look at you and no one will suspect you.
    One of the men bowed his head toward Savvina.
    "Morning ma'am," he said.

5. Charisma

Savvina smiled, but remained focused. She kept walking, feeling no fear of any kind. Her eyes were optimistic and her heart was filled with hope. The room was endless, and so was her imagination. She stopped when a salient figure came into sight. It was him, his euphoric blond hair so fresh while his eyes shimmering like diamonds.
    "Julian, I'm here."

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

(Mind you he is in a coma at the moment. He is guiding you with his subconcious.
    You have to wake him up.)

You found me, but not saved me. Can you find me? Can you save me?

7. Charisma

(Ah yes.)
    Savvina worriedly eyed the body as it became clearer. He asleep, or was he dead? Savvina cautiously moved to his afloat body - or that is, afloat on a bed and shook him. She didn't know how to save him, but she could attempt to. She sat by his side and pressed his hands gently.
    "Julian?"

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

(Wow! Savvina's reaction is like one mourning the dead.
    lol!)
    I will not be able to resonate with your subconcious longer. All I can tell you is...the white button my dear...the white button please.
    The white stand and the white button.
    They have hidden it in this white room, white hall, white hell......
    The button before its to late.....then I can help you....save me....then I'll save you.....I want to save you......save you the most.....

9. Charisma

(xD!)
    "What about you, Julian?"
    She asked, feeling his hand far out suddenly. Her emotions were ironic to her actions. She moved away from him, searching for the white button. And here, her heart desperately called out to Julian. Her body was no longer in her conscious control.
    "Julian!"
    She cried out, her eyes filled up with tears. Her beautiful locks of hair jumped around in worry as she shook her head, still unable to control herself. The only thing that she was able to do was press the button.

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian's eyes had opened. How long had it been since he had seen the world?
    How long he wondered?
    He smiled at Savvina's tears.
    "Thank for saving me,"
    It suprised him how he remembered every living function in this world.
    "Dear do not cry...for now its my time to save you,"
    Julian sighed.
    "I will have to wait for the others, but if they don't come in fifteen minutes you will all die,"

11. Charisma

Savvina blinked, a little confused.
    "That all would be really nice, Julian...if I just knew why there were two of you, and how did you communicate with me, and how did you, of all things?!"
    He moved closer to him, feeling complete.

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"When I was in a coma I altered my concious...so I could make my reality come true," Julian replied, "In a coma I was able to find the inner power that humans do not use much...I used that to split my energy into two...so I could always keep a watchful eye on Mr. Ultzer...that is were the Julian you knew came from."
    He looked at her.
    "That Julian was my spy, but now Mr. Ultzer is getting worse...the program he has created will kill millions if we do not act,"

13. Charisma

Savvina's eyes widened.
    "What is happening? Does is have to do with these fears of ours?"
    Time seemed to pass so quickly, since the fifteen minutes were rotting away.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Yes, it does have to do with your fears....half of your fears was my fault, but I needed to get some way for you guys to get together...the other is Ultzer program...he is putting special vitamins in the water you are drinking to enchance life," Julian paused, "These vitamins activate things that shouldn't be activated in the brain...it can be good for a while, but to much will finally destroy the brain and kill you enventually."
    Julian paused and looked at Savvina.
    "Ultzer is a manical man without knowing it...he discovered this water source from the biggest company of science...Federal Science Labs of Enchancing Life," Julian paused, "If you want to know more...you should talk to the mutants in the tunnels down below."

15. Charisma

"Ah, the tunnels! I just hope everyone gets here, and then we can go there. You'll come too, right?"
    He eyes were optimistic, though she had started to feel excessively sleepy. Her eyelids were heavy and she was started to see blurred images.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I will try," Julian said, "But now you need something...your fear of sleep will only have your brain decline."
    Julian grabbed Savvina's head. Her eyes closed.
    "I am hear...there is nothing you fear," Julian said, "There is nothing to fear."

17. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Suddenly, something snapped inside Chasity.
    "Jesse, we have to go to the Ultizen labs. Now." As soon as she said the words a fear engrossed her. The Ultizen labs were gigantic, and the first place she'd become afraid of. Still, something felt right. It felt like they had to go, no matter how great their fears. It was time to be a leader.

18. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julain smiled. It had been such a long time since he had felt the warmth of another. And this warmth belonged to no other then his sister.
    His sweet sister.
    Well she techinically wasn't his sister. He would have been born from the same mother if his spirit hadn't been taking away from the womb. Savvina mother had an abortion.
    But he always tried to stay close to Savvina to watch her. In the end his spirit freely went to another family.
    He was raised by them and was given life by them.
    He wondered if his subconcious bred off onto Savvina.

19. Charisma

Savvina smiled, and in midst of tiredness and exhaustion, she felt her head going clear. No confusion, whatsoever, or deprivation of peace of any kind. Her sleep was still evident, but she felt the power to avoid it, and the internal unity to overpower it. However, time was running out. She wished she could do something - but what?

20. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian smiled and he closed his eyes. Not to rest, but to think. What was he going to do next?
    The mutants were getting impatient. And the other children were still to far away.
    What were they trying to deny of themselves?

21. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Jesse wasn't saying a word - she seemed as if she wanted to keep some distance between us, and that was fine with me. The thing is, my heart was beating quickly, and my back was stiff - I felt all symptoms of fear, but my mind wasn't afraid. I led the way to the Ultizen lab - I had a good sense of direction and was surprised I remembered the way from when my mother worked there three years prior. Something else was leading me though - I didn't know what, and it would be all well to me if I never did.

22. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

No Replies After This One: When I Get Back I hope that everyone has their mutant profiles on the discussion thread.
    This is the ending of the first half. We will take a break and come back with the Mutants and our reocurring characters as well.[/
    B]
    Sadly, some people haven't posted, but I was hoping someone would. But they didn't so you missed out.

Julian smiled he knew what he had to do.
    "I'm sorry Savvina...you were so nice to me,"
    In a flash of light Savvina disappeared and everyone was safely in their homes.
    "I have to do this to protect you," Julian paused, "I am sure now that you knew all the facts that you will be able to piece them together...this time the mutants will come for you as allies...I'm sorry I have to erase friendships...I thank you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.