Tags:
  1. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Taking a break...

Discussion in 'Romance Forums' started by BayView, Aug 11, 2017.

I've found that the number of members I have on "ignore" in the larger forum is too high for me to effectively follow a conversation, and if I un-ignore them I just want to set my computer on fire, so... I'm going to take a break from the forum as a whole. (Nice try with the "Say Something Nice" thread, Tenderiser, but I just found myself disagreeing with half the nice things people said! Sometimes there's no fixing a bad attitude...)

But I'm trying to figure out if there's some way for me to just follow our little sub-forum here.
    How are you guys keeping track of it?

I guess I could just bookmark the front page of this instead of the front page of WF.org? Would that work?

I'll figure something out, I guess... but if I'm hard to reach here, feel free to e-mail at kate.sherwood17 at gmail.com.

Tenderiser likes this.
  2. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

I don't know, but I kind of know how you feel. How come we don't get notifications for new threads here? I will try to remember to keep checking. Surprisingly, I don't have anyone on ignore.

3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Yeah, my ignore list seems to grow by the day at the moment. I find this forum (like most) goes through phases of being lovely for a few months and then full of thundercunts for a few.

I bookmark this place and check it separately, almost like a separate forum.

BayView and Trish like this.
  4. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

Why didn't I think of that?

BayView and Tenderiser like this.