Tales of Exzalia, death of magic.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

A metal hand came out of the rubble right in front of Tassy. It was Pickles he pulled himself up. His body was bloody his one eye was looked nearly in shock, but there was something different about him. His body was building up with Althea from his sword at an immense rate. His home destroyed, his family all dead and most of all millions of lives silenced. "No...no...my...not this way." He said his voice getting angry.....very angry. "No more!" Pickles with one sword in his hand made his way. "This isn't over not yet. I won't let you...you..people get away with this." Althea magic started flowing from the sword....no Althea was flowing from Pickles body, the rage in his heart was pulling whatever magic the sword had. The very angry Pickles started making his way to Luke. The hero had his sword in his left and.

The faces of the dead and his parents were flashing through his mind. It only drove his fury more. Most of his limbs were broken Pickles was burning off pure Althea magic from the sword to give everything he was displaying at the moment. "You've murdered millions of innocent people!" He shouted. "Why don't you fools wake up! I can't let this go on." He muttered as static came from his eyes. Pickles slashed his sword at Luke. Pickles had put everything into the attack. A massive blast pure Althea magic was sent from Pickles sword at Luke it was backed by all of Pickles sadness, hate and agony he had been holding in on this journey. It lit up the entire area in Althea just for a moment as it was sent hurdling at the Big Bad. That was it Pickles had used up everything in that one attack. He could barely stand let alone fight after putting so much energy into one attack. The hero fell to his knees and used his sword to hold himself up as he prayed that whatever he did could at least shut Luke up or at the very least send him packing into whatever the hell Terra was.

Red at this moment was still in a daze but she laid in a pile of corpses and rubble. But she still had the mage slayer gun she had taken from Tsuna. Just one little problem Red couldn't move her injuries were to great but she heard what was going on. For the first time in a long awhile. Red started crying. Not like she had been one she got beat by Pickles. This was simply a different type of tears, tears for her fallen home and family members.

2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Tassy had heard enough. She grabbed Crumpet by the arm and as he turned smashed him in the face with tidal fury. The scorch fined was lodged all the way into a large rock wall.

Tassy had lost it.

"People dies you heartless whore goblin!"

Pyria stepped forward, she looked at her mom. "Mom...if you had to sacrifice everything. to save Exzalia"

Luke snapped his fingers, the portal opened. All of the eather from the orb and the surrounding landscape began rushing into the weave. He held up his hands in triumph! the sky thundered then cam distant screeches, as if Exzalia was crying out in pain. They came from all over, life was leaving this very world.

"Would you give up everything? would you give up me?"

Luke was blasted with a huge amount of Althea, his bottom half complete gone. Yet he still lived, black wings sprouted from his back, they coursed with Nox. a sick teasing feminine chuckle escaped him.

Pyria held her mother hand, her question hung in the air. admits the destruction Pyria's eye betrayed the secret she had been hiding.

"She was saying by...for ever."

3. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet

"People dies you heartless whore goblin!"
    "Oh tell me more, whiny little b****!" Crumpet bared his teeth at the smaller aggressor. He suddenly charged Tassy and, gripping her by the throat, slammed her against a rock. "You think you're so unfortunate because you lost your sister? You think you're so mighty because you kept going, trying to save the world?" Crumpet's hand constricted, cutting off Tassy's breathing. "YOU KNOW NOTHING! DO YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!" His hand kept squeezing tighter and tighter until all Tassy could feel was Crumpet's searing breath against her face.

4. Kingtype

Pickles smirked. He didn't wanna quit but he literally was passing out as he stood there holding himself up with his sword. Pickles knew it was over but he decided to keep trying but first he needed to see if anyone was still alive. The hero wandered back to were Tassy was. He frowned as he saw Tassy and Crumpet going at it once again. Before he could speak Pickles felt it. Pain. The hero fell face first in the rubble a few feet behind his siren princess, he couldn't, he just couldn't go anymore. He shut his eyes as he enjoyed the sounds of her voice. Even if she was angry he still wanted to hear something beautiful in the world's last moments. He smiled lightly to himself, all in all he had a good time on this quest.

Pickles heard Crumpet and could sort of hear what he was doing. He wanted to help Tassy but he was pooped. So he tried talking, he had always been good at that. "Hey Crumpet mate. Mind letting Tassy go?" Pickles asked with a very painful voice but it was loud enough for the scorch fiend to hear. Pickles was hoping to get through to him. "Come on Crumpet this isn't you. Your fun and upbeat not some woman beater. Now let her go please. No reason to get so angry these days at least not now." The hero stated as shut his eyes. But he pressed on a bit Pickles crawled over very slowly using his metal arm over to the two.

5. Exzalia

Tassy struggled a bit panicking a little inside, but then she remmebered mothers words.
    "Shed no tears, only blood."
    She cast form of water falling from Crumpets grasp in a cascade of liquid. Reforming behind him. Crumpet got hit by dark pulse a nox and merc based attack. he staggered from the blow.

"You heartless pig! I'm just trying to help this world, it has nothing to do with being mighty. You're the one who acts mighty, laughing at peoples misfortune! She began to weave tidal fury.

6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

The Ultimate Sacrifice

"Mom...if you had to sacrifice everything. to save Exzalia" Pyria said quietly.
    The screeches of life being torn from Exzalia was almost to much to bear. River stared at Pyria. She was being completely sincere.
    "Pyria...you mean everything to me." A tear trickled down her cheek. "And even...even if I did...say yes, what could you possibly do? If someone's life must be given up to stop Luke, it would be mine. Not yours."

"I knew you would say that, that's why I never told you." Pyria hugged her mother and chuckled a little. "It wasn't because I was dating Moren." Then her voice got serious again.
    "Only a half elf can do this. Listen up!" Pyria called to all who were prsent. "I can still stop the draining. we don't need to defeat Luke! we only need to destroy that weave!" Tess suddenly spoke up coming beside Pyria.

"The wells are weak from the draining, all save the well of darkness. it feeds off death, and the draining has caused scores of things to die. Ironically it means it's the only well with enough power to destroy the weave and save our world. But it takes a very powerful mage to control all that magic and half elves are the only beings with any chance of doing so, and..." Tess looked at River, he said in a pained voice.

"and that amount of Nox will certainly kill the weaver." silence followed as they soaked in what this meant. "Pyria is not only a half elf, but a powerful mage. She is the only one who can attempted it." Tess hung his head in shame, as did Moren and Saya.

"I wanted to tell you River. But Pyria made me promise to say nothing, that's why I asked you if you were willing to give up everything, I see...no chance of her living through this even if she succeeds. You...did say yes."

River's face wrenched in pain. She knew what had to be done...what needed to be done. But...Pyria? Even if Pyria wasn't her daughter by blood, she was still her daughter. River lay a hand on her brave daughter's face. "You...you don't have to do this." Tears flowed freely...knowing what Pyria's answer would be.

"Your right I don't, I could stand here and allow exzalia to die. We could leave and live out the rest of our days in relative happiness." Pyria squeezed Rivers hand.

"Or we can make the ultimate sacrifice, to save world not worth saving. But mother, we save it because we love it, not because it's worth it." She gave River one last hug. "I'm sorry I put you through so much pain." her daughter held her for what seemed like mere moments sobbing quietly. Pyria had known she would have to die for sometime now, she had carried that burden all through the months never hinting towards her agony. From the first day she went off with Moren she had known. Now in the final moments she cried, she let all the emotion she hid for so long out. When she was finally done she smiled weakly.

"Tell my little siblings I said hi." Then she turned, no more tears fell. Her face was now serious and cold. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "I'm ready."

"Pyria." River called out. When Pyria turned she smiled sadly and said, "I'm proud of you. And I'll never stop loving you."

7. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet spun around and wove a simple Shockwave, except instead of starting from the ground, slammed his fist into Tassy's fist and channeled all the energy of Shockwave through the siren herself. "What right have you that lets you decide who's right and who's wrong?" Crumpet began weaving Double Dragon, both gaia and charon eather flowing through him into the ground. "Do you think you know what misfortune is? Do you think you know what suffering is?" Crumpet's eyes blazed brightly with fire as Spirit of Charon kicked in, channeling pure charon eather into his weave. "Do you think you've become one acquainted with sadness? DO YOU?!"

8. Exzalia

Tassy flew back hitting the ground hard, she coughed up blood and it felt several bones had broke. But she was still defiant.

Do you think you've become one acquainted with sadness? DO YOU?!"
    "I'm a siren...WHAT DO YOU THINK! and why does it matter what you have suffered? that doesn't give you the RIGHT! To cause suffering to others!"

She cast disrupting gyser and merc rushed Crummpet from under him, sending the scrochfiend into the air.

9. Kingtype

Pickles sighed crawled over to Tassy as close he could get. She and Crumpet both seemed to be rather caught up in their mayhem but he then looked up and saw the others with mournful looks on their faces. Pickles didn't know what was up but he knew something was wrong.........it seemed Pyria was the focus of all the attention. He was hoping whatever they were planning would end this. Pickles crawled over to Tassy. "Guys...st.stop fighting.....I think they are gonna do it!" Pickles yelled at Tassy and Crumpet. "Luke I think they can stop him!" He shouted one last time hoping to get their attention.

10. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

"WHO CARES IF YOU'RE A SIREN? Have you ever considered that there are those who make your suffering seem like a walk on the beach?" Crumpet entered Obsidian Flesh form and nose dived towards Tassy... fast. "What was your sob story again, kept in a tank for a month or two? Lost a few siblings?" Crumpet slammed down, generating another shockwave just by sheer force. "I LOST EVERYTHING! EVER GODDAMN THING I EVER KNEW." His blackened claws wrapped around the girl's neck as Crumpet threw her against another rock. He no longer saw a young merc defiantly fighting back, but he saw a village, ransacked. He saw his old home, torn to bits. He saw her eyes, blankly staring into the night sky and he saw her dress, crimson dying what once was white. When he slammed his fist into Tassy's stomach, he only saw that old rock, tainted with the brand of the clan that had destroyed everything. When he bathed Tassy with white hot fire, he saw the funeral pyre on which the people who he grew up with rested for the last time- all of them. And when he wove Double Dragon for the second time, the only thing on his mind was the ancient fury which he had suppressed for the decades since.

11. Exzalia

Tassy was nearing her limit, "she reached out her hand through the beatings. Crumpets claws dug into her neck, she reached out for the memories of her past.

"my brother...was eaten by fishermen."

*Bam!* punched her in the gut with murderous force.

"I' was raped countless times by those very people"

Hot flames burned her flesh.

"I lost my sister, my mother is a monster and my father is Luke."

Then the two dragons appeared.

"And through all that, I never once laughed at some one else misfortune. Because it doesn't mattered what I have been through, what matters is what I what I do with it." As they barreled towards her she suddenly had a surge of strength.

She cast final fantasy on Crummpet. Suddenly throwing him into a dream, a dream were he was happier than could ever be, his very own fantasy. a dream that in seconds outside, lasted years inside. He fell to the ground with a smile on his face. Tassy slumped to the ground coughing up fluids violently. bloody and beaten, she dragged her self to Pickles side.

12. Kingtype

Pickles put his arm around Tassy. "I love you." He said sweetly as he snuggled up beside her. "It'll be over soon. I think the others found away to win. But I'm not sure how." He said painfully as he coughed. "Something tells me one of them is gonna d..die." He said sadly. He wished he could save...Pyria, he was pretty sure it was her. That's who all the sad faces were focused on. A tear slipped from Pickles eye. "Yes Pyria I think."

13. Exzalia

Tassy looked over at crumpet, then Pyria. "Sacrifice everything, for a near hopeless battle. In order to save a world, not worth saving. heh, in the end we were acting just as stupid as you Pickles."

She chuckled painfully. "Are we fools or what?"

14. Kingtype

He started giggling. Humor while your friends were about to sacrfice a little girl was sort of.....well rude. But he couldn't help it. A good laugh with a girl he loved was...was nice. He held his sides because of the pain once his laughter stopped. "I suppose were all stupid in someway or another. But hey I know it maybe selfish but I'm really only concerned with you at the moment, none of the others. I'll probably cry like a baby after all this is over and I realize how many friends we lost and the collaspe of my home kicks in. But for now I just like being with you." He stated calmly as he started fading in and out. "Hey Tassy. I'm sorry I can't do this a little more properly but here." Pickles handed Tassy a ring, he picked it up while Adra was falling along with a few other items that got stuck to his armor. "Since I can't really get you off my mind lately, we might as well make it official." The hero paused and smiled brightly. "Would you marry me? I don't care if its in the water or out of it, I don't care that Luke's your father, I don't care that your a siren, I don't care if your mother is the most feared monster in the seas and I don't care about the things you've done. I just care about you, because I love you plain and simple." He said passionately with a grunt of agony as tried to move.

He forced himself up beside her. "Anything for you." He said painfully.

15. Exzalia

Would you marry me? I don't care if its in the water or out of it. Anything for you." He said painfully

"I would marry you in the depths of hell bubbles." Tassy responded weakly. They kissed, ad midst the sadness, they kissed. among the gore, they showed love.

16. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet

"Hey there."
    "Hey." The moon was shining brightly and the stars twinkled gently in the sky. She came and sat down next to him, nestling herself in his arms. "Tell me, have you ever thought of the future?
    She chuckled lightly. "A little early to be thinking of that, don't you think?"
    Crumpet frowned as she tickled her chin. "It's never too early. Sometimes, I just find myself thinking about things I couldn't... live without, you know?" He gazed directly into her eyes as he spoke. He wasn't always this blunt, but he didn't always talk about this either.
    "Now you're just being melodramatic!" It was her turn to frown this time.
    "It's just-" Crumpet took a deep breath. "Just promise me you won't leave me, alright?" He hung his head, ashamed to hear such a pathetic thing come out of his mouth. Yet she just laughed, warmly, but gently, and jabbed him in the shoulder.
    "Of course, you silly weirdo!"
    Crumpet hated uncertainty, and the future was full of it. There were just so many questions, so many possibilities, so many boons and so many banes. Yet when he looked back to her, all doubt was dispelled. Everything would be alright, as long as she was there. Crumpet sighed, content. No matter what the future held, he would face it. With her, for her, forever. She was his world. Not to say the others didn't matter. His father, who raised him and defined him. His mother, who kept tenderness in his otherwise bold heart. His friends, who kept the charm in his smile. They all would last together to eternity, the happy family, the eternal company.

Life was perfect.

And then it burned.

17. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Will

Will pushed himself up painfully, taking in the destruction around him, and the great weave in the Sky, Luke refusing to die. And River and Pyria, talking of sacrifice. He moved to them, daring not to say a word, it wasn't his place. This was between Pyria and River, and there was nothing he could say. But as he listened, he realized that Pyria was right, this world didn't deserve saving, but they would save it because they loved it. Pyria was willing to giver her very life to save it...

"Tell my little siblings I said hi." Will moved to River's side, and put his arms around her.

"They will hear of their valiant older sister, and how she saved the world." Will said, a tear running down his cheek. "I only regret that I could never call you my daughter."

"Pyria." River called out. When Pyria turned she smiled sadly and said, "I'm proud of you. And I'll never stop loving you." He held River tighter as Pyria moved away, away to fulfill her destiny and save the world.

18. Exzalia

Tess gave pyria the well of darkness, upon touching the well Pyria's face became one of wonder, and weakness. So much power...all of it hers.

"Keep them off me while I weave!" Pyria said sounding tired already. She lifted the black orb into the air and unleashed it's power. Nox rushed into the sky all the power used in the destruction of Charon if not more, was now being contained by Pyria. It struggled to break free and cause destruction, but somehow Pyria began to control it, contain it. Forcing the massive amount of eather into a weave.

Luke looked on and frowned a little, "delegates, destroy them" The delegates went on the offensive casting their most powerful spells as Pyria weaved. A the fury of eather flew towards them, but then large barrier stopped their attacks cold! It was Tess, wielding the well of Gaia he created a shield around around all of them.

Misven handed the blue orb to Tassy, "This is Wills child, I decided it's too dangerous to fight with it inside me, keep it safe okay?" Tassy nodded, she had limped over to were they stood just in time to see Misven bring it up, inside the orb a speck of life could be seen. Will, river and the others pouring their eather into defending Tassy but still noticed the orb that was Misvens.

"I'm going to confront Luke." Misven turned and walked towards him, as he past Will she winked.

"Just stall! don't focus on winning!" Tess yelled to the other releasing the well of life healing everyone by half. Luke frowned as the well of gaia created a powerful shield blocking all their attacks.

"Fine then."

Luke began to summon a large mass of power, one more than capable of destroying the barrier of gaia. He unleashed it.
    The eather roared towards them, nox threatened to consume them.

"Tidal storm!"

merc and adra collided with Lukes massive attack, Misven stood strong sending an ocean of magic, trying to counter Lukes own spell, Tidal storm a violent spell that ripped apart other spells tore theough Lukes eather and headed strieght for Luke. He flew into the sky just barely avoiding the move, instead it struck Zeph shredding his magic gaurd and riping the flesh from his body leaving nothing but a stain.

"I have waited many years for this moment." Misven said glaring, "Luke I will have my revenge."

"Oh will you?"

Luke dashed forward raising his sycthe, Misven cast form of water or atleast she tried to. Luke seeing the move coming cast corrupt destroying the eather she used. Misven evaded the strike quickly showing off her skill and speed by twisting her body out of the way of the scythes ark. Suddenly a hand grabbed her neck, it was a shadowy hand, one that was in human. It shot out of Lukes chest like a phantom and slammed Misven to the ground.

"You have gotten strong Misven, you let the hate consume you, and at you level you might even be able to beat me." luke grinned. "But your not fighting just me." the dark wings had grown larger and more ominous as if some demon butterfly was escaping her human cocoon, feathery wings their feathers dripping in blood.

Luke grabbed her neck, "Your so beautiful, I loved you so much." he began to squeeze, "but then you broke my heart. so I took your love by force." Some strange power was suppressing her eather, she couldn't weave she was helpless.

"Now I take your life."

Tess could do nothing as he had to keep the delegates off him, but Will if he chooses, could rescue her. It would mean momentarily dropping the support of Pyria, it would mean taking a risk, but he could save her. But after all she had done, would he?

19. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Will

The world slowed down as he saw Luke grab Misven by the neck. This evil woman, who he'd wanted to kill for what she did to him...

"Protect Pyria!" Will shouted, and then charged Luke, hacking at his arm and blasting him with ArcLights. He didn't know what he was doing, but he couldn't just let Misven die.

20. Kingtype

Pickles looked at the blue baby siren orb and the others defending Pyria. "So that's a siren baby huh?" Pickles asked as he tried to stand but he failed. "Hey Tassy do you think you could heal me? Just a little I need enough so that I can move." He said coughing. Pickles saw Red he needed to go help her. Not to mention she had a weapon that could help.

21. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Berk Strongarm

Berk felt terrible as he blinked his eyes. He coughed, through the dust he could make out some of the others. Slowly he began to realize what had happened. A whole continent had crashed into the earth, thousands of people had died. Why was he still alive? He did not have his magical guard up. Nevertheless, he was glad that he was. He healed himself with breath of life. He began to crouch through the rubble. He was farther away from the others he had thought. He saw a child, barely eleven years old, his frame thin from hunger and his head squashed between a rock. As he moved further he saw more dead people. Adults, but mostly children, everywhere between the ages of three and sixteen. They had died horrible deaths. He tried healing spells on them but they were dead.

So this is what it had been like at Charon, Berk thought to himself. Luke was responsible for this and he would have to pay with his life for his crimes, but so should the one who ended Charon.

22. Exzalia

Tassy weaved a small healing waters of Pickles before fending of the attacks again the barrier with counter spells.

"I can slash through the barrier." Tusna called she dashed towards the barrier holding the mage slayer.

"Stop her!" Tess yelled at he struggled against their attacks!

23. Kingtype

Pickles nodded at Tassy and weakly limped over to Red. He patted his sister on the head. Pickles reached into her hand retrieved the mage slayer gun and GB's crossbow. Pickles picked his sister up put her beside Tassy.

Suddenly Pickles heard Tess shout. The hero turned and saw Tsuna heading for the barrier with the mage slayer sword. Pickles thumbed back the pistol, he took aim at Tsuna. He didn't want to kill her but now wasn't the time to worry about that. Pickles fired and it directly shot at Tsuna. But he wasn't aiming for any part of her in general. So she might just get hit in the leg or arm. But then again her head or heart maybe the location the bullet is going for.

24. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Emery Rose

"Stop her!"

Emery awoke with a start, but the pain that coursed through her body sent shudders through her. When she moved her right hand, it felt like needles were being pressed into her skin. Emery blinked a few times and managed to turn her head to look down at her hand. At the sight, her stomach churned.

Her bloodied fingers didn't look normal; mainly her thumb. Emery inhaled sharply as she tried to sit up, cradling her hand. The pain threatened for her to empty her stomach, but she swallowed hard, willing herself not to.

As her memory returned, she briefly remembered the nation falling from the sky. Hundreds of lives taken...hundreds of children.

Pip. At the thought of her daughter's fate, Emery scrambled to get on her feet. Though, the pain was just too much and she fell again to the ground.

"Pip! Where are you?" Emery yelled. Her voice strained as several violent coughs escaped from her.

25. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Pip Rose; Rise of the Pied Piper

Pip hung in darkness, magic breathing around her, shimmering in countless colors, but they remained dark. There was no light, only despair. What had gone wrong?

Then she felt the absence of his presence, and woke up screaming.

"Murderer!" she screamed so loudly that the remaining windows in the castle shattered, and she snapped her wings open in a powerful gust of wind, knocking anyone away who was close to her. Her eyes flashed, and magic literally flowed over her body, the wand re-appearing in her hand with a deafening crack. Every eather was visible on her frame, flowing like a river, hot as flame. She was only aware of his mind no longer connected to her, she didn't even need to see his body, crumpled in a puddle of his own blood. Tears poured down her face, and she gritted her teeth, a promise to slay everything in her way in the forefront of her gaze.

Sucking in a breath, the wand glowed and changed into two long, thin blades. Each glowed with their select eather. One Nox, one Althea. Charon magic blazed in its purest form around her wings, and she stood to her full height, her hair whipping around her face as if in a gale.

"I've given my soul, my spirit to spite.
    Lest magic fade, and dissapear from my sight.
    I fight for this loss, my vengeance a blade's keen.
    Rise, Angelkin, for the soul that had once been!"

Her body snapped into a ghostly image and she blazed after Luke as he grappled with Will. Fire trailed over the floor, and the room seemed to suddenly rise a hundred degrees from her rage.

"Twilight Rain! Ghostly Pain!" she screamed, slashing at Luke with uncanny speed, aiming to slice his head right off. Two spells combined, the nox and althea clashed and boiled, cracking and sending black and white sparks all over the floor.

The first, Twilight Rain, would render anyone struck by it blind, and the second, Ghostly Pain, would give all the pain and sorrow of the caster to the target, not even making a physical wound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.